- How to stream Eagles vs. Ravens in NFL preseason action 4 Years Ago
- How to create your very own Instagram hoax 4 Years Ago
- ‘Spider-Man’ fans want to ‘storm’ Sony’s office in New York to protest him leaving the MCU 4 Years Ago
- White House proposing ‘Minority Report’-style office to use data to predict crime 4 Years Ago
- Streamer OnlyUseMeBlade accused of sexually assaulting a sleeping woman 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Raiders vs. Packers in NFL preseason action Today 10:07 AM
- Say hello to ‘antira,’ the far-right’s answer to antifa Today 9:28 AM
- Bernie Sanders proposes sweeping plan to combat climate change Today 9:11 AM
- Is ‘Save Spider-Man from Sony’ fueled by pro-Disney bots? Today 8:41 AM
- ‘Jawline’ takes a stunning look at influencers and the social media gold rush Today 7:00 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in September 2019 Today 6:58 AM
- The biggest conspiracy theories around Area 51 Today 6:30 AM
- How to listen to YouTube music in the background on your phone Today 6:00 AM
- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
Woman mortified to be dressed exactly like floor
She found her fashion twin in the lowest of places.
High-fashion crime has been loosed upon the Internet. Look at this floor, shamelessly stealing this woman’s outfit:
The picture above was uploaded to Imgur with the caption “I walked into the room and realized the floor had chosen the same outfit.” How awkward.
We can’t help but be reminded of this moment from Zach Braff’s existentially addled 2004 film Garden State, in which a wall reminds him that humanity is as inconsequential as a mote of dust.
Stop copying us, interior decorating!
Photo via beedat/Imgur
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.