- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Today 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Today 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Today 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Today 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Today 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Today 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
Willow is a 7-year-old exotic shorthair cat. She’s got a squished face, an oversized tongue, and enough star power to net nearly 10,000 Instagram followers. That number has only grown larger since the start of October.
What’s so special about this month? Well, it’s certainly no September. And her owner has also declared it Willoween, which means this blep-tastic kitty gets to dress up every single day to get in the Halloween spirit.
A photo posted by Willow (@willowthesquishycat) on
A video posted by Willow (@willowthesquishycat) on
Willow’s adorable photos serve as both costume inspiration and may even inspire a few pet adoptions.
“She used to be the mom cat for a breeder and has had many babies in her life. She was rescued from the breeder,” her owner explains. “She was adopted out previously and then returned for being too needy and then I had the privilege of adopting her.”
Maybe add “knowing your worth” to the list of Willow inspirations. Willow’s demanding because she deserves love. She’s the perfect diva cat who loves to dress up and be the center of attention. In short, a true star—and not just for Willoween.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.