- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
A tweet featuring a book titled Why Trump Deserves Trust, Respect, and Admiration, went viral on Wednesday. It looks, upon initial inspection, like an endorsement of the PEOTUS, but it’s actually just a ton of blank pages.
For those wondering if the book is real, yes it is. It’s 206 pages long and available for Prime shipping. You can purchase it on Amazon for the low price of $7.99.
And, yes, as pictured, all of the pages are blank.
Well, not entirely blank. If you look closely, there is fine print at the top of each page. It reads, “These blank pages speak a thousand words, but feel free to use for notes.”
The description on the book’s Amazon page reads: “This book is full of blank pages. Despite years of research, we could not find anything to say on this subject, so please feel free to use this book for notes.”
So far the book has a 4.5-star average and is racking up rave reviews from satisfied customers.
These customers are satisfied, we mean really satisfied, bigly.
Satisfied in a yuge way.
One customer calls it a Tour de Force.
Another marvels at the quality of its sentences.
Others admire the depth of the research that went into the volume.
And, of course, others are thrilled that Trump’s many good deeds are finally getting the attention they deserve.
So who are the masterminds behind this excellent work of pranksmanship? For now, that remains a mystery. The book is listed in the humor category, and the author page for David King, the “political analyst” credited on its cover, contains no other work.
While there is a real political analyst named David C. King, he does not appear to be linked to the work.
Regardless, this David King might be a best-seller soon.
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.