- Germany just experienced an enormous chocolate spill—and it looks absolutely delicious Today 10:58 AM
- A professor asked his students to go viral, and it actually worked Today 10:38 AM
- Family says racist bullying led to 9-year-old’s suicide Today 9:57 AM
- How ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ found its eye-popping animation Today 9:15 AM
- Netflix gives Selena Quintanilla the series our queen deserves Today 8:51 AM
- Pence gets meme’d for zen-like looks during Trump’s White House showdown Today 8:50 AM
- Marvel is rebooting the Fantastic Four—with a major twist Today 8:11 AM
- Twitter dunks on conservatives who think Supergirl’s trans character is too ‘woke’ Today 8:09 AM
- Embrace the ’90s with this rad sale on Lisa Frank merch Today 8:04 AM
- How to find your best nine Instagram photos of 2018 before anyone else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Animal Planet online for free Today 6:00 AM
- White House frames fiery Oval Office meeting as ‘constructive dialogue’ Tuesday 5:45 PM
- Google CEO tells Congress why searching ‘idiot’ results in Trump images Tuesday 3:52 PM
- Netflix’s year-end data dump shows what people binged in 2018 Tuesday 3:13 PM
- Snowden joins calls for Google to end controversial Chinese search engine Tuesday 1:51 PM
Everyone wants to know what Jennifer Garner realized during the Oscars
A video that went viral on Twitter on Sunday showed Garner’s “OMG” moment.
What realization did Jennifer Garner just come to? pic.twitter.com/pWtycEDEVs
— bobby finger (@bobbyfinger) March 5, 2018
In the clip, Garner’s face suddenly falls, her eyes widen, and her hands pause mid-clap.
Twitter offered a vast range of theories about what Garner could have been thinking at that moment. Was it a relatable period catastrophe?
This is the look of an overly full diva cup
— Sera Lindsey Multipass (@portablesera) March 5, 2018
A career epiphany?
"'Alias' was my best work"
— Francesca Bacardi (@OriginalFresca) March 5, 2018
A sudden financial crisis? (Garner has done, like, a million Capital One commercials.)
Somebody didn't switch to the venture card
— Ryan Foley (@ref513) March 5, 2018
Or something darker?
"God, did I really stick around for 12 years?"
— Alex Anastassiou (@alexjaneanasta) March 5, 2018
“Why am I wasting my time with Ben? It was Chris Messina all along!”
— The Celluloid Void (@levoidcelluloid) March 5, 2018
The irony of all of Hollywood celebrating Kobe Bryant at this moment in time?
— Jim Dempsey (@ChestPassDemps) March 5, 2018
No matter what was up with Garner, Twitter is stoked to have the perfect new reaction GIF.
She’s the new Alonzo Mourning. pic.twitter.com/8mjgvwB66b
— Jessica DeLeon (@JessicaDeLeonTX) March 5, 2018
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.