- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme 1 Year Ago
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement 1 Year Ago
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Today 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Today 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Today 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
Everyone wants to know what Jennifer Garner realized during the Oscars
A video that went viral on Twitter on Sunday showed Garner’s “OMG” moment.
What realization did Jennifer Garner just come to? pic.twitter.com/pWtycEDEVs
— bobby finger (@bobbyfinger) March 5, 2018
In the clip, Garner’s face suddenly falls, her eyes widen, and her hands pause mid-clap.
Twitter offered a vast range of theories about what Garner could have been thinking at that moment. Was it a relatable period catastrophe?
This is the look of an overly full diva cup
— Sera Lindsey Multipass (@portablesera) March 5, 2018
A career epiphany?
"'Alias' was my best work"
— Francesca Bacardi (@OriginalFresca) March 5, 2018
A sudden financial crisis? (Garner has done, like, a million Capital One commercials.)
Somebody didn't switch to the venture card
— Ryan Foley (@ref513) March 5, 2018
Or something darker?
"God, did I really stick around for 12 years?"
— Alex Anastassiou (@alexjaneanasta) March 5, 2018
“Why am I wasting my time with Ben? It was Chris Messina all along!”
— The Celluloid Void (@levoidcelluloid) March 5, 2018
The irony of all of Hollywood celebrating Kobe Bryant at this moment in time?
— Jim Dempsey (@ChestPassDemps) March 5, 2018
No matter what was up with Garner, Twitter is stoked to have the perfect new reaction GIF.
She’s the new Alonzo Mourning. pic.twitter.com/8mjgvwB66b
— Jessica DeLeon (@JessicaDeLeonTX) March 5, 2018
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.