- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies 1 Year Ago
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Today 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Today 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Today 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Today 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Today 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Today 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Today 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Today 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Today 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Today 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Today 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Today 9:26 AM
- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials Today 9:02 AM
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars Today 8:56 AM
Everyone wants to know what Jennifer Garner realized during the Oscars
A video that went viral on Twitter on Sunday showed Garner’s “OMG” moment.
What realization did Jennifer Garner just come to? pic.twitter.com/pWtycEDEVs
— bobby finger (@bobbyfinger) March 5, 2018
In the clip, Garner’s face suddenly falls, her eyes widen, and her hands pause mid-clap.
Twitter offered a vast range of theories about what Garner could have been thinking at that moment. Was it a relatable period catastrophe?
This is the look of an overly full diva cup
— Sera Lindsey Multipass (@portablesera) March 5, 2018
A career epiphany?
"'Alias' was my best work"
— Francesca Bacardi (@OriginalFresca) March 5, 2018
A sudden financial crisis? (Garner has done, like, a million Capital One commercials.)
Somebody didn't switch to the venture card
— Ryan Foley (@ref513) March 5, 2018
Or something darker?
"God, did I really stick around for 12 years?"
— Alex Anastassiou (@alexjaneanasta) March 5, 2018
“Why am I wasting my time with Ben? It was Chris Messina all along!”
— The Celluloid Void (@levoidcelluloid) March 5, 2018
The irony of all of Hollywood celebrating Kobe Bryant at this moment in time?
— Jim Dempsey (@ChestPassDemps) March 5, 2018
No matter what was up with Garner, Twitter is stoked to have the perfect new reaction GIF.
She’s the new Alonzo Mourning. pic.twitter.com/8mjgvwB66b
— Jessica DeLeon (@JessicaDeLeonTX) March 5, 2018
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.