- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss Today 7:17 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
There’s nothing like a personalized, themed birthday cake to make you feel special. And one mother went above and beyond to make sure her daughter had a cake she would always remember… by basing it on a night she would probably rather forget.
Ever since Abbi Price came home from a party wasted and spent hours vomiting into the toilet, her mother Sharon had threatened to turn the not-so-pretty picture into her 18th birthday cake. A threat she made good on in the best possible way.
“I loved the cake” Abbi told the DailyMail, “and I expected the photo to be printed on the cake so when I saw they actually made a whole figure out if it I was really impressed.”
The cake was created by Mockadoodleyou in Covington, U.K., a bakery that specializes in custom-made cakes.
Looks delicious. Hopefully Abbi was able to keep it down.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.