- How much money do you need to book Beyoncé for your wedding? Monday 8:00 PM
- Twitter is stoked about Netflix’s Fyre Fest documentary Monday 7:37 PM
- Jacquees launches Twitter debate after calling himself ‘King of R&B’ Monday 6:52 PM
- Watch a British politician steal a ceremonial mace to halt Brexit proceedings Monday 6:07 PM
- Dog waits for weeks by his family’s burned house after California wildfire Monday 5:45 PM
- Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes suspended from YouTube Monday 3:46 PM
- The best sex toys for couples to heat up the holidays Monday 3:35 PM
- Chrissy Teigen shares tattoo her dad got of her face for her birthday Monday 3:31 PM
- Kavanaugh votes against hearing Planned Parenthood defunding case Monday 3:14 PM
- YouTube’s 2018 Rewind video is one of the most-hated videos of all time Monday 12:37 PM
- Roger the buff kangaroo has died at the age of 12 Monday 12:34 PM
- Elon Musk says no one is censoring his tweets Monday 12:22 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for heist movie starring Ben Affleck and Oscar Isaac Monday 12:18 PM
- Offset tweeted about missing Cardi B—and the internet isn’t having it Monday 12:17 PM
- Why this wild Trump resignation conspiracy theory really makes a lot of sense Monday 12:14 PM
The 16 stupidest things Urban Outfitters has ever sold
Oh no they didn’t.
Every major retailer has a clothing fail every once in a while. But for Urban Outfitters, it seems as if stupid, silly, overpriced and otherwise unnecessary products are introduced with every new season. Oh, and they just did it again with these holocaust-themed tapestries. Really Urban Outfitters? Really? These are the crowning achievements, the reasons we try to shop at local boutiques: the 16 stupidest things Urban Outfitters has ever sold.
1) The bike ’stache
Because nothing says over-the-top hipster like cruising to the farmers market with one of these bad boys on your handle bars.
2) Bug lunchbags
Everyone wants to see cockroaches just before they eat, right?
3) The cupcake booty buddy
This eye-catching snuggie only cost customers $89.
4) The sandwich tent
Shame on you, Urban Outfitters. What would Ron Swanson say?
5) A shirt that comes in ‘Obama black’
Are you kidding?
6) The inflatable unicorn horn for cats and dogs
Sure, because they’ll LOVE that.
7) ‘Depression’ and ‘Eat Less’ T-shirts
Fortunately, neither are currently available for purchase.
8) A gramophone speaker accessible via Bluetooth
For a cool $400. Technology evolved for a reason, you guys.
9) Racially insensitive gear
Don’t even get us started on the “Navajo” line.
10) These phone cases
This was the point of iPhone, right?
Ghettopoly. Not a joke. Not even a little bit. Ghettopoly. OOF.
12) Cat teepee
From sister company Free People. Overpriced piece of cultural appropriation, designed to appease an animal that likes nothing more than climbing in empty cardboard boxes. Doesn’t this just say it all?
13) Kurt Cobain suicide note T-shirt
This ultra-classy move was so reviled that change.org launched a—thankfully successful—petition to have it removed from store shelves.
14) A ‘blood-stained’ Kent State sweatshirt
Here’s a clue, guys: National tragedies are not fashion fodder.
15) Jewish star shirt
16) The Holocaust-reminiscent tapestry
Since if something doesn’t go over well the first time, you should definitely try it again.
Photo via hum-dee-dum/Tumblr