- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV 2 Years Ago
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
Living in America in 2017 is often terrifying and unpredictable. If you need yet another visual reminder, President Trump’s official website is now selling on-brand merch! A Halloween baseball cap, which is currently sold out, features a jack-o’-lantern on front and the slogan “Make America Great Again” on back.
The pairing of the slogan and an image meant to frighten people is (likely?) unintentionally frightening, and the internet was quick to roast the $45 baseball cap.
People made comparisons between the orange jack-o’-lantern and Trump’s skin color.
That's the same color of Trump's orange makeup, that's so cool. He shouldn't wear one, though, won't know where the hat begins & the multiple chins end. (Btw, that $$ is used for his many legal fees.) At least you guys can get jobs on QVC when it's over.— mikey castillo (@mikeyc1121) October 23, 2017
LOLOLOL - is that a joke? You made an orange MAGA hat?! Is that donald? You all are the least self-aware bunch I've ever seen.— LittleBlueDot (@LittleBlueDotTx) October 23, 2017
you guys nailed the color 👏🏻 pic.twitter.com/NjOa7D3Btl— 🧛♂️ Kevira, Mister of The Dark (@KevINthe406) October 17, 2017
The products available on Trump’s site are perhaps a little too on-the-nose.
Right now the featured products on Trump's merchandise site are a gold medal, MAGA pumpkin hat, and dog collar.— Nate Lerner (@NathanLerner) October 24, 2017
You can't make this shit up pic.twitter.com/YR6IHkAYqu
Coincidentally, the cover for next week’s New Yorker bears a resemblance to the baseball cap.
Happy Halloween, America!
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.