- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons 6 Years Ago
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes 6 Years Ago
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Today 12:55 PM
- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal Today 12:03 PM
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen Today 11:48 AM
- Stephen Miller has a girlfriend—and people are stunned Today 11:35 AM
- Mickey Rourke says Robert De Niro iced him out of ‘The Irishman’ Today 11:07 AM
- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech Today 10:40 AM
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members Today 10:16 AM
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis Today 9:55 AM
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
Don’t let Fox reporter Tom Lyden near your cat
You’ve never regretted a drunk tweet the way Minneapolis Fox reporter Tom Lyden regrets a drunk tweet.
You’ve never regretted a drunk tweet the way Minneapolis Fox reporter Tom Lyden regrets a drunk tweet. On Sunday, while partying after the local Emmys, Lyden drunk-tweeted that he’d told a man he wanted to have sex with his cat.
It was an obvious joke, and a hilarious comeback. Basically, a guy at the bar was hassling him about his Emmy loss, so he told him to back off—in the most poetic way possible.
Some douche just asked me if I was nominated for an #emmy# told him I want to — his cat is that wrong #drunk filter:images
— Tom Lyden (@LydenFOX9) September 29, 2013
In the morning, he didn’t delete the tweet, but did say it was an example of why no one should tweet while drunk. Is this the most intentionally hilarious thing a Fox News reporter has ever said? From now on, whenever someone pisses me off, I’ve got a new go-to response.
Gaby Dunn is an actress, comedian, and blogger who covered YouTube for the Daily Dot. Since 2016, she’s hosted the podcast ‘Bad with Money,’ and operates a successful YouTube channel. Her writing has appeared in the New York Times, the Boston Globe, Vice, and Salon.