- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots 2 Years Ago
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations 2 Years Ago
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Today 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Today 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Today 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Today 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
What if Donald Trump were small?
A lot of people are struggling to put Donald Trump’s presidency into perspective right now.
Is it a normal, logical outcome of our reality-TV obsessed culture? Is it a harbinger of a completely new political class? Is it a bump in the long road that is America?
It’s a hard question to answer, but over on Reddit, the Tiny Trumps forum thinks they have put the president in the exact right perspective.
Really, really small.
Maybe that helped you. maybe it didn’t. Either way, isn’t it adorable?
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]