- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August 2 Years Ago
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child 2 Years Ago
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air 2 Years Ago
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Today 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Today 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Today 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Today 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Today 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Today 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Today 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Today 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Today 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Today 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Today 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Today 11:32 AM
What if Donald Trump were small?
A lot of people are struggling to put Donald Trump’s presidency into perspective right now.
Is it a normal, logical outcome of our reality-TV obsessed culture? Is it a harbinger of a completely new political class? Is it a bump in the long road that is America?
It’s a hard question to answer, but over on Reddit, the Tiny Trumps forum thinks they have put the president in the exact right perspective.
Really, really small.
Maybe that helped you. maybe it didn’t. Either way, isn’t it adorable?
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]