- People think Ghislaine Maxwell was Photoshopped in those In-N-Out photos 3 Years Ago
- People are transfixed by a TikTok cat dancing along to ‘Mr. Sandman’ Today 4:52 PM
- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet Today 4:15 PM
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse Today 3:59 PM
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better Today 3:57 PM
- Anti-abortion centers are getting around Google’s misinformation policy Today 3:45 PM
- Twitter, Facebook remove Chinese accounts spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 3:41 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 offers no happy endings Today 3:19 PM
- How to watch ‘The Righteous Gemstones’ online Today 3:03 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 brings out the memes Today 2:59 PM
- Rumor suggests the X-Men might battle the Avengers on-screen Today 2:54 PM
- The CDC is investigating cases of severe lung damage linked to vaping Today 2:08 PM
- How to stream the 49ers vs. Broncos on (preseason) Monday Night Football Today 1:24 PM
- Trump thinks Google made 16 million people vote for Clinton Today 12:54 PM
- Danny McBride’s ‘The Righteous Gemstones’ is a wicked televangelist comedy Today 12:46 PM
Ted Cruz fucked up.
We all know it, and we’ve all enjoyed trying to ignore whatever his Republican opposition will say or has already said about this incompetence. On the other hand, we all make mistakes, and Cruz is supposed to be Canadian or something, too, right? So you can’t fault him that much.
I’m talking, of course, about the basketball thing.
For Cruz, who sought to bolster his sports cred by picking disgraced candidate Carly Fiorina as his running mate, it’s time to move on from this infamous blunder and onto more relevant gaffes and memes and suspended campaigns. That doesn’t mean it can’t be a learning experience, though, and given his newfound free time, I’ve put together a little FAQ video for Ted and other hoop neophytes that explains some of the finer points of the sport. After watching this baby a few times, Cruz might just turn out to be the Canadian Steven Curdy! Look out, three points line!