- ‘Isabelle Facts’ was a wholesome queer meme account—until harassers showed up 3 Years Ago
- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Today 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Today 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Today 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Friday 1:12 PM
- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again Friday 12:56 PM
Now that Ted Cruz has some free time, we’d like to teach him about basketball
It’s a hoop, Ted.
Ted Cruz fucked up.
We all know it, and we’ve all enjoyed trying to ignore whatever his Republican opposition will say or has already said about this incompetence. On the other hand, we all make mistakes, and Cruz is supposed to be Canadian or something, too, right? So you can’t fault him that much.
I’m talking, of course, about the basketball thing.
For Cruz, who sought to bolster his sports cred by picking disgraced candidate Carly Fiorina as his running mate, it’s time to move on from this infamous blunder and onto more relevant gaffes and memes and suspended campaigns. That doesn’t mean it can’t be a learning experience, though, and given his newfound free time, I’ve put together a little FAQ video for Ted and other hoop neophytes that explains some of the finer points of the sport. After watching this baby a few times, Cruz might just turn out to be the Canadian Steven Curdy! Look out, three points line!