- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event 3 Years Ago
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Today 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Today 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Today 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Today 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Today 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Today 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Today 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Today 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Today 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Today 10:21 AM
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money Today 10:00 AM
- 20 unique Mother’s Day gifts for the cool moms Today 9:45 AM
- Ancestry.com ad tries to sell slavery as romance—not rape Today 9:44 AM
- The 9 best Satanic movies on Shudder Today 9:22 AM
Now that Ted Cruz has some free time, we’d like to teach him about basketball
It’s a hoop, Ted.
Ted Cruz fucked up.
We all know it, and we’ve all enjoyed trying to ignore whatever his Republican opposition will say or has already said about this incompetence. On the other hand, we all make mistakes, and Cruz is supposed to be Canadian or something, too, right? So you can’t fault him that much.
I’m talking, of course, about the basketball thing.
For Cruz, who sought to bolster his sports cred by picking disgraced candidate Carly Fiorina as his running mate, it’s time to move on from this infamous blunder and onto more relevant gaffes and memes and suspended campaigns. That doesn’t mean it can’t be a learning experience, though, and given his newfound free time, I’ve put together a little FAQ video for Ted and other hoop neophytes that explains some of the finer points of the sport. After watching this baby a few times, Cruz might just turn out to be the Canadian Steven Curdy! Look out, three points line!