- How #TCOT gave birth to Trump 4 Years Ago
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Tuesday 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Tuesday 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Tuesday 1:26 PM
Subway’s new series celebrates the best part of the workday
Warning: This show is guaranteed to make you hungry.
The office can be a drag. But for every Office Space moment, fluorescent light, and pointless meeting that should’ve been an email, there’s a Subway sandwich to stifle the torment.
In the new series, Out to Lunch, Subway celebrates the healing powers of the sandwich, for the office worker seeking a little more joy in the workday. The show stars comedian Kyle Cease (10 Things I Hate About You, Not Another Teen Movie) as that guy from the quality assurance department, and it turns out there’s only one thing that meets his high standards.
See episode one below.
And to improve your office experience, might we recommend a tasteful terrarium?
Screengrab via Subway/YouTube