- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid 4 Years Ago
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle 4 Years Ago
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid 4 Years Ago
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy 4 Years Ago
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
Apparently a small group of fighters plan to attack an unshielded exhaust port.
It’s a story as old as time: An old bearded man lives out in the desert. He converts impressionable teenage boys to his religion and convinces them to fight a war.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.