- ‘Lorena’ deserves to be your new true crime obsession 3 Years Ago
- How to stream the 2019 NBA All-Star Weekend for free 3 Years Ago
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ visits an old friend in ‘Saints of Imperfection’ Thursday 8:30 PM
- Dudes swallow AirPods in YouTube challenge video no one asked for Thursday 8:22 PM
- New R. Kelly underage sex assault tape reportedly surfaces Thursday 7:05 PM
- Kanye hired Kenny G to play jazz amid a sea of roses for Valentine’s Day—and it’s a meme Thursday 5:59 PM
- Fox News reportedly nixed ad for documentary about 1939 Nazi rally Thursday 4:22 PM
- People are roasting this woman’s tips for avoiding a ‘manrepeller’ apartment Thursday 3:59 PM
- Conservatives split on Trump’s national emergency to fund border wall Thursday 3:42 PM
- ‘Shoplifters’ is a quiet, astounding look at the connections we share Thursday 12:06 PM
- NRA, Republicans team up to bash gun reform on Parkland anniversary Thursday 11:51 AM
- Parent fears Apex Legends will make their kid transgender Thursday 11:50 AM
- Netflix claims subscribers have the same 6 shows in common Thursday 11:46 AM
- New Yorkers rejoice over Amazon pulling out of HQ2 deal Thursday 11:45 AM
- Polarizing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez cartoon blows up Twitter Thursday 11:30 AM
Apparently a small group of fighters plan to attack an unshielded exhaust port.
It’s a story as old as time: An old bearded man lives out in the desert. He converts impressionable teenage boys to his religion and convinces them to fight a war.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.