- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free 4 Years Ago
- Ximena Sariñana talks capturing feminine energy on her latest album 4 Years Ago
- The power of parasocial relationships in the age of loneliness 4 Years Ago
- How to get started with WhatsApp on desktop Today 5:30 AM
- Netflix will remove controversial disaster footage from ‘Bird Box’ Sunday 4:04 PM
- J.K. Rowling’s latest ‘Fantastic Beasts’ reveal is bringing the memes Sunday 3:01 PM
- President Trump calls for government agencies to ‘look into’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sunday 12:18 PM
- How to stream Michael Conlan vs. Ruben Garcia Hernandez for free Sunday 11:00 AM
- ‘Pet Sematary’ is a bloodless remake of a Stephen King classic Sunday 10:50 AM
- Here’s the Marvel movie order list you didn’t know you needed Sunday 9:59 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on weed? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Billions’ season 4 for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- If you’re not using Vudu, you’re missing out Sunday 6:00 AM
- Everything you need to know about WhatsApp Sunday 5:30 AM
- ‘The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley’ tries to get a read on Elizabeth Holmes Saturday 1:57 PM
Watch a multimillionaire playboy shoot fake Rolexes with a .50-caliber rifle
Time’s up for these knockoff watches.
Two great Instagram accounts that taste great together: that of Dan Bilzerian, the macho millionaire playboy who once threw a porn star off his roof, and FakeWatchBusta, a feed devoted to exposing the blinged-out but bogus timepieces of the hip-hop elite.
What mischief is born of this collaboration? Well, it involves some fake Rolexes, Hublots, and Breitlings. And an arsenal of high-powered firearms.
That’ll show those rappers! Though the shift to giant sundial hats was probably inevitable regardless.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'