- ‘Zola’ is a surreal and wild tale of a road trip gone wrong 4 Years Ago
- Sebastian Gorka blocks pundit over Fleshlight joke Today 1:56 AM
- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
- Adam Driver returns to ‘SNL’ as Kylo Ren to reprise role in ‘Undercover Boss’ parody Sunday 3:46 PM
- White men are raging over ‘SNL’s’ white male rage skit Sunday 3:05 PM
- Kobe Bryant dead at 41 Sunday 2:24 PM
- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Sunday 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Sunday 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Sunday 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Sunday 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Sunday 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Sunday 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
Exhibit A: Domenick Nati was lucky enough to meet the former NBA center at a photo opportunity. No cell phone photography was allowed, but Nati thought he was being sneaky recording from his pocket while posing with Shaq. The athlete noticed and took it all in good humor.
Shaq could’ve made a big stink about it and asked Nati to delete whatever was on his phone, but this response is much better. And while Nati might not have noticed that Shaq knew what was going on in the moment, he’s really taken advantage of the situation. Check out his new Twitter avatar:
Talk about meta.
Shaq has had quite the week on the internet. He had the chance to meet American gem Grumpy Cat, who, for the record, does not look impressed while being cradled in the arms of this iconic athlete.
The four-album rapper also got back into peak athletic shape with the power of Photoshop, borrowing the muscles of Miami Heat’s Dwayne Wade. He posted his face edited onto Wade’s body from pictures for the upcoming ESPN Body Issue to various social media channels.
Oh, and check out those hashtags. There’s just something so funny about Shaq using the outdated #imtoosexy4myclothes.
A photo posted by DR. SHAQUILLE O’NEAL Ed.D. (@shaq) on
Glad you’re having a good week, Shaq.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.