- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence 4 Years Ago
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Today 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Today 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Today 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Today 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Today 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Today 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Today 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Today 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Today 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Today 9:57 AM
- 47 House Democrats sign criticized net neutrality working group letter Today 9:17 AM
- How ‘and I oop’ became the perfect reaction meme for shocking developments Today 8:47 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Perfection’ is a totally unhinged, WTF horror film Today 8:00 AM
Sexy Donald Trump Halloween costume raises so many questions
This isn’t sexy. It’s terrifying.
When it comes to Halloween, nothing is sacred anymore. For every normal costume (and many unusual ones), there is a “sexy” version. The latest example of this trend illustrates why we put quotes around the word “sexy.”
To paraphrase Mean Girls, Halloween is the one day every year when girls have no choice but to dress like total sluts; it’s hard to find any costumes that aren’t sexy versions of something. But Halloween has reached peak “Huh?” with the unveiling of Yandy.com’s sexy Donald Trump costume for ladies.
The Donna T. Rumpshaker costume was carefully designed to bank on the secret desire of women everywhere to…look like Donald Trump for a night?
It’s senseless madness. The $69.95 costume consists solely of the cheap little jumper thingy with the fake tie and weird jacket. If you want to actually be recognized as someone wearing a Trump costume instead of being asked “What are you supposed to be” all night, you’ll have to pay an additional $9.95 for the Comb Over Politician Wig and $7.95 for the Making America Great hat.
You could also buy a bottle of stage blood on the same website for just $3, pour it into your eye sockets and all over your pants, and go as Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, who Trump famously said had “blood coming out of her…wherever.” It costs less and it’s a guaranteed hit.
While the sexy Trump costume just isn’t worth it, Yandy does have other absurd sexy costumes that we would totally spend a day’s pay on. There’s “sexy pizza,” “sexy taco,” and every college hottie’s favorite, “sexy lobster.”
Now we’re hungry. Oh well, at least there’s one good thing about buying a sexy Donald Trump costume on Yandy.com—none of the money goes to Trump himself, who already has enough to potentially buy a presidential election and fulfill our nightmares.
Illustration by Tiffany Pai
Mary Emily O'Hara is an LGBTQ reporter. Her work has appeared in Rolling Stone, NBC Out, Daily Dot, Broadly, Vice, the Daily Beast, the Advocate, Huffington Post, DNAinfo, Al Jazeera, and Portland's Pulitzer Prize-winning newsweekly Willamette Week, among other outlets.