- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free 2 Years Ago
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war 2 Years Ago
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon Today 6:44 AM
- How #TCOT gave birth to Trump Today 6:30 AM
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
#Saltbae looks just as tasty as street art
By now you’ve probably met the sexy Turkish butcher who has everyone on the Internet salivating onto their screens. #Saltbae is everywhere, and he’s inspired many memes. Now, he’s inspired some IRL art.
That’s right. #Saltbae has jumped from the little screen to a big wall in Melbourne, Australia.
Passersby are clearly enjoying the tribute.
When Internet is too fast.. #saltbae #internet #turkish #chief #graffiti #streetart #adidas #adidasoriginals #hm #rainbow #highs #socks #braids #white #haircut #hairstyle #colette #backpack #stripes #bnw #melbourne #australia #ig_australia #ig #igers #ig_
A photo posted by KENNY (@comme_la_laine) on
A photo posted by Lois Harmer 💫 (@loisharmer) on
And it looks like even #Saltbae himself has gotten word of the exquisite portrait. He expressed his gratitude in an Instagram post, where he also shared his email.
Looks like he loves us as much as we love him.
So if you’re feeling crafty, send that fan art his way.
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.