- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
By now you’ve probably met the sexy Turkish butcher who has everyone on the Internet salivating onto their screens. #Saltbae is everywhere, and he’s inspired many memes. Now, he’s inspired some IRL art.
That’s right. #Saltbae has jumped from the little screen to a big wall in Melbourne, Australia.
Passersby are clearly enjoying the tribute.
When Internet is too fast.. #saltbae #internet #turkish #chief #graffiti #streetart #adidas #adidasoriginals #hm #rainbow #highs #socks #braids #white #haircut #hairstyle #colette #backpack #stripes #bnw #melbourne #australia #ig_australia #ig #igers #ig_
A photo posted by KENNY (@comme_la_laine) on
A photo posted by Lois Harmer 💫 (@loisharmer) on
And it looks like even #Saltbae himself has gotten word of the exquisite portrait. He expressed his gratitude in an Instagram post, where he also shared his email.
Looks like he loves us as much as we love him.
So if you’re feeling crafty, send that fan art his way.
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.