- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Thursday 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Thursday 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Thursday 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Thursday 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Thursday 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Thursday 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture (updated) Thursday 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Thursday 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Thursday 12:01 PM
Prince Harry is fifth (and soon will be sixth) in line to take over the British monarchy. But even though he’ll probably never be England’s king, he announced his engagement to Meghan Markle on Monday. Carson Wentz is the quarterback of the Philadelphia Eagles, and he’s thrown the most touchdowns in the NFL this season while leading his team to the top of NFC conference.
So, both men are having productive years.
And perhaps that’s because, as Twitter kept pointing out on Monday, they might as well be the same person. Because they look like they’re the same person.
I'm not saying Prince Harry is Carson Wentz, but I'm not saying he isn't... pic.twitter.com/svPH4S03Yy— Cabot Phillips (@cabot_phillips) November 27, 2017
Fun game: guess which one is prince harry and which one is carson wentz! pic.twitter.com/K3TjTUR4Lg— Jared (@duderforhire) November 27, 2017
Prince Harry and Carson Wentz have to share at least one parent. pic.twitter.com/dAtVG4bceN— Horse Renoir (@WiteBoiAwwsome) November 26, 2017
Prince Harry and Carson Wentz when they see each other pic.twitter.com/w4wl2hxfd9— NachoManRandySadness (@juckfohn) November 27, 2017
Even the Eagles social media team got in on the fun.
(Hint: That’s not really Carson Wentz. It’s actually Prince Harry. Just kidding, they’re both the same person, remember?)
wait a minute...— Philadelphia Eagles (@Eagles) November 27, 2017
And this came from the Twitter account of Torrey Smith, an Eagles receiver who regularly catches passes either from Wentz or the prince.
But the overwhelming evidence has actually been known about for years. Because Prince Harry’s mother, Princess Diana, wore the Eagles colors when she was out and about in the 1990s.
Could it be??
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.