- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Today 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Today 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Today 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Today 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Today 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Today 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Today 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Today 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Today 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Today 10:23 AM
- Pose’s Indya Moore goes viral for arguing trans women have ‘biologically female’ penises Today 10:21 AM
- Howard Schultz pens Medium essay declaring ‘unprecedented appetite’ for Schultz 2020 Today 9:56 AM
- The weirdest movie at the Oscars is ‘Border’ Today 9:22 AM
- Did Elon Musk just host PewDiePie’s meme review? Today 8:53 AM
- Loona stans take over Twitter with praise for the ‘Butterfly’ video Today 7:31 AM
We ship them.
The video was posted by Twitter user @freakingdani, who said in a tweet that the cute clip was sent to her by her aunt who just got back from South Africa. She also added a crying emoji because, well, it’s just so damn sweet.
The video shows the cute couple walking in the sand for a bit, and then pausing to gaze into each other’s eyes. For a split second, the way their heads come together almost forms a little heart.
It’s just all too much.
The tweet has received more than 200,000 likes and 70,000 retweets. Everyone seems to be in love with their love.
In ❤ with them!!🐧🐧🐧
— Alex (@AlexisJones1969) July 4, 2018
— Ilovecats. (@MurchisonSandy) July 4, 2018
That literally filled my heart with joy thank you
— Junebug (@darlingdarcyrae) July 4, 2018
Except of course for the people who are totally jelly.
These penguin out strolling the beach. Can't even get a txt back smh
— Bassbrains (@ErickVilla41) July 3, 2018
Yooo animals get more loyalty than me… 😕 I sad.
— MK 🥶 (@MakaylaDanie_) July 4, 2018
The woman who posted the video seemed a little taken aback by the video going viral.
But she said she was still happy everyone was enjoying the video.
African Penguins are monogamous and return to the same site year after year, so with some luck, we’ll eventually get to see a video of these two walking along with their grandchicks.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.