- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian 5 Years Ago
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
This user’s wife had a problem: Unknown colleagues steal her homemade lunch every few days or so. Tired of the issue going unresolved, the redditor leapt to action, whipping up a fiery, spicy lunch of buffalo wings clearly marked with his wife’s name. But these were no ordinary wings.
“I spiced them up just a little with some Blair’s 4am Reserve,” he wrote. “I note you are meant to dilute it with one drop per five liters of liquid. So I added a couple of drops of Blair’s 4am Reserve per wing with nice dusting of ghost chili powder for good measure.”
“He ran to the toilet and vomited over and over. Apparently the moans sounded like he was dying.”
This wasn’t a meal—it was a culinary weapon. Before the witching hour of lunchtime, there was a scream from the kitchen. The lots had been cast and a young male colleague (a subordinate!) was reaping what he had sown.
“He ate fast so as not to get caught, sucked the meat of the first one and was chewing on the second before he realized,” wrote u/ToastedChillies. “He ran to the toilet and vomited over and over. Apparently the moans sounded like he was dying. My wife just sat there innocently pretending nothing was wrong. Needless to say she has not lost a single lunch since.”
The offending colleague is reportedly no longer able to look the redditor’s wife in the eye.
“He knew she set him up. I intend to ask him one day if he enjoyed my wife’s lunch. […] Usually selfish people [like] that don’t know that they don’t love Blair’s 4am Reserve.”
For context’s sake, here’s a video of an overcompensatory bro being tamed by one ghost chili. The rascally redditor responsible for this story doled out a punishment many times more severe than what you’ll see below.
Screengrab via tedbarus/YouTube
Our Tumblr has everything: fandom, comics, longreads, GIFs, free pizza, and more. Follow us.
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.