- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama 5 Years Ago
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale 5 Years Ago
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Today 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Today 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Today 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Today 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Today 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Today 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Today 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Today 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Today 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Today 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Today 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Today 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Today 12:18 PM
Woman uses Nike+ app to get in shape and draw penises all over San Francisco
Forget the drawings. Look at how many calories this girl has burned.
This article contains sexually explicit material that may be NSFW.
Using fitness-tracking apps like Strava or Nike+ to make quirky art or write inspiring messages is not a new phenomenon. But one artistically inclined runner who’s started drawing with fitness-tracking apps is taking the game to the next level.
Claire Wycoff, a runner from San Francisco, is using Nike+ to draw whimsical images, which she’s putting up on Tumblr. Although some of the drawings on her blog are SFW—there’s Slimer from Ghostbusters, for instance, as well as a drawing of a corgi and a pretty stellar one of a Mennonite—most of them are variations on the same theme, in the same vein as Picasso’s Blue Period or Monet’s weird thing with flowers: Yes, I’m talking about dicks.
There are small dicks. There are bigger dicks. There are Game of Thrones antagonist dicks. And much like dicks IRL, they are all unique and beautiful in their own way. Here’s a brief sampling:
Gandalf Hat Dick
Theon Greyjoy Dick
Terrifying Barbed Dick
Unfortunately, that last one looks a little more like a medieval torture device than a phallus, but hey, even Picasso couldn’t paint Guernica all the time.
H/T Uproxx | Photo via Running Drawing/Tumblr
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.