- Anime film ‘NiNoKuni’ falls apart with flimsy plotting 5 Years Ago
- Cop who called for boycott of Beyoncé’s Super Bowl performance now says he’s Black 5 Years Ago
- Uber, Lyft dragged for surging prices during mass shooting 5 Years Ago
- The legacies of colonialism loom in Netflix’s new horror show ‘Ares’ Today 10:41 AM
- College student arrested in China after tweeting about Xi Jinping Today 10:37 AM
- YouTuber ImJayStation accused of faking the death of his girlfriend for views Today 10:23 AM
- Twitter sends cease-and-desist letter to facial recognition firm scraping its images Today 10:01 AM
- A CNN analyst’s impeachment joke sparks fake news fury Today 9:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart invited Whoopi Goldberg to join ‘Star Trek: Picard’ season 2 Today 8:26 AM
- Dolly Parton inspires ‘LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Tinder’ meme Today 8:12 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ episode 1 recap: A glimpse into a troubled future Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel 2’ movie in the works with new screenwriter Today 7:11 AM
- Fortune Feimster embraces the past and present in celebratory ‘Sweet & Salty’ Today 7:00 AM
- Review: ‘Star Trek: Picard’ is a triumphant return for Patrick Stewart Today 5:00 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
Woman uses Nike+ app to get in shape and draw penises all over San Francisco
Forget the drawings. Look at how many calories this girl has burned.
This article contains sexually explicit material that may be NSFW.
Using fitness-tracking apps like Strava or Nike+ to make quirky art or write inspiring messages is not a new phenomenon. But one artistically inclined runner who’s started drawing with fitness-tracking apps is taking the game to the next level.
Claire Wycoff, a runner from San Francisco, is using Nike+ to draw whimsical images, which she’s putting up on Tumblr. Although some of the drawings on her blog are SFW—there’s Slimer from Ghostbusters, for instance, as well as a drawing of a corgi and a pretty stellar one of a Mennonite—most of them are variations on the same theme, in the same vein as Picasso’s Blue Period or Monet’s weird thing with flowers: Yes, I’m talking about dicks.
There are small dicks. There are bigger dicks. There are Game of Thrones antagonist dicks. And much like dicks IRL, they are all unique and beautiful in their own way. Here’s a brief sampling:
Gandalf Hat Dick
Theon Greyjoy Dick
Terrifying Barbed Dick
Unfortunately, that last one looks a little more like a medieval torture device than a phallus, but hey, even Picasso couldn’t paint Guernica all the time.
H/T Uproxx | Photo via Running Drawing/Tumblr
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.