- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past 6 Years Ago
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders 6 Years Ago
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure 6 Years Ago
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Today 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Today 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Today 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Today 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Today 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Today 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Today 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Today 10:43 AM
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
Well, that’s one way to celebrate reaching 200,000 followers.
Supermodel Chrissy Teigen caused quite a stir after uploading a nude photo of herself to Instagram.
Teigen, who had the best presidential inauguration ever, posted the risque image to her Instagram on Thursday in celebration of her reaching 200,000 followers on Twitter. She also somewhat challenged Instagram to ban suspend her account for violating the company’s terms of service, which prohibits users from posting nude or partially nude content.
Within minutes, the culprit behind the photo: booze.
She assured her fans that her private parts were covered by shadows, and that people were seeing things that weren’t there.
On Friday morning, Teigen experienced a pang of regret and lamented the possibility of getting banned from Instagram.
Teigen’s account was thankfully spared, though the offending image was eventually removed. Though the image is no longer available on the platform. It is, however, available elsewhere.
Photos via Chrissy Teigen/Instagram
Fidel Martinez is a web culture and politics reporter. His work for the Daily Dot focused on Reddit and YouTube.