- ‘The Fix’ is another talk show Hail Mary from Netflix 3 Years Ago
- 2018 was the year the ‘alt-right’ failed 3 Years Ago
- The best Italian movies on Netflix 3 Years Ago
- How to stream the 2018 college bowl games 3 Years Ago
- Miss USA thought everyone spoke English—and the internet is not amused Thursday 8:02 PM
- Kanye’s Twitter tirade prompts apology from Drake Thursday 6:00 PM
- Listen to Pitbull cover Toto’s ‘Africa’ for the ‘Aquaman’ soundtrack—or don’t Thursday 4:55 PM
- Nancy Pelosi’s coat is the meme the resistance needed Thursday 4:39 PM
- Oprah says what was really on her mind while she ate bland chicken Thursday 4:00 PM
- Democrats predicted to go in on net neutrality when they take House Thursday 3:33 PM
- Holland Tunnel decorations are a real nightmare before Christmas Thursday 2:12 PM
- Amazon still won’t say whether ICE uses its facial recognition tech Thursday 1:13 PM
- Ninja to host Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:00 PM
- How to stream the NFL’s Week 15 for free Thursday 12:00 PM
- An undecorated room sets off a debate on Twitter Thursday 11:42 AM
Michele Bachmann throws subway shade at Hillary Clinton, gets too turnt at college dance party
Is she OK?
On Thursday, footage emerged of Clinton struggling to get through a subway entrance. It took the former secretary of state five swipes to finally access the transportation of the people. She reportedly said, “It was my first term when we changed from tokens to MetroCards,” before hopping on the 4 train to ride one stop. Whether Clinton’s toil at the turnstiles made her more relatable or less is unclear, but the moment is still gold.
A day later, Bachmann jumped on the opportunity to heckle Clinton. The mother and one-time tax attorney posted a Twitter video of herself getting through with no problem. Shady af.
It might be hard to connect with Bachmann, given that she has accused Barack Obama and abortion of working together to incite the Rapture, but we all feel the need to be petty once in a while, and this clip proves that she has an ounce of humanity. Meanwhile, most of us watching could really identify with the man in the background.
Also worth noting: Bachmann was spotted just the night before getting her moves on to Walk the Moon’s “Shut Up and Dance” at a Kings College event in New York. While Jezebel has declared her dancing “good,” we have other thoughts. She looks like the mom who got too turnt up on that Olive Garden wine while at her kids’ soccer banquet.
We really do wish that Bachmann would just shut up and dance from now on.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.