- How to live stream the International Champions Cup 3 Years Ago
- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Monday 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Monday 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Monday 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Monday 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Monday 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Monday 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Monday 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Monday 12:27 PM
Michele Bachmann throws subway shade at Hillary Clinton, gets too turnt at college dance party
Is she OK?
On Thursday, footage emerged of Clinton struggling to get through a subway entrance. It took the former secretary of state five swipes to finally access the transportation of the people. She reportedly said, “It was my first term when we changed from tokens to MetroCards,” before hopping on the 4 train to ride one stop. Whether Clinton’s toil at the turnstiles made her more relatable or less is unclear, but the moment is still gold.
A day later, Bachmann jumped on the opportunity to heckle Clinton. The mother and one-time tax attorney posted a Twitter video of herself getting through with no problem. Shady af.
It might be hard to connect with Bachmann, given that she has accused Barack Obama and abortion of working together to incite the Rapture, but we all feel the need to be petty once in a while, and this clip proves that she has an ounce of humanity. Meanwhile, most of us watching could really identify with the man in the background.
Also worth noting: Bachmann was spotted just the night before getting her moves on to Walk the Moon’s “Shut Up and Dance” at a Kings College event in New York. While Jezebel has declared her dancing “good,” we have other thoughts. She looks like the mom who got too turnt up on that Olive Garden wine while at her kids’ soccer banquet.
We really do wish that Bachmann would just shut up and dance from now on.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.