- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies 4 Years Ago
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Today 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
On Thursday, footage emerged of Clinton struggling to get through a subway entrance. It took the former secretary of state five swipes to finally access the transportation of the people. She reportedly said, “It was my first term when we changed from tokens to MetroCards,” before hopping on the 4 train to ride one stop. Whether Clinton’s toil at the turnstiles made her more relatable or less is unclear, but the moment is still gold.
A day later, Bachmann jumped on the opportunity to heckle Clinton. The mother and one-time tax attorney posted a Twitter video of herself getting through with no problem. Shady af.
It might be hard to connect with Bachmann, given that she has accused Barack Obama and abortion of working together to incite the Rapture, but we all feel the need to be petty once in a while, and this clip proves that she has an ounce of humanity. Meanwhile, most of us watching could really identify with the man in the background.
Also worth noting: Bachmann was spotted just the night before getting her moves on to Walk the Moon’s “Shut Up and Dance” at a Kings College event in New York. While Jezebel has declared her dancing “good,” we have other thoughts. She looks like the mom who got too turnt up on that Olive Garden wine while at her kids’ soccer banquet.
We really do wish that Bachmann would just shut up and dance from now on.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.