- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
Melanie sat next to former President Barack Obama and shared the remainder of her row with Michelle Obama, Bill Clinton, and Hillary Clinton. Twitter users quickly seized on a photo of the first lady smiling and sharing a laugh with Obama, a rare sight when she’s in the presence of her own husband.
There’s a morbidity to joking that Melania Trump had more fun at a funeral than with her husband, but then again, there’s a morbidity to everything surrounding the current first family. We might as well take whatever Obama-related memes we can get.
Yo! Did anyone else see the real smile of @FLOTUS ? hanging with @BarackObama . @realDonaldTrump WAS NEVER able to even do that lol smh still can't measure up #barbarabushfuneral pic.twitter.com/ZdG2lAgneV— Mahogany Sweets (@MahoganySweets) April 21, 2018
I’m certain demented #dumpsterfire @potus would hate if we made this picture of a solo @FLOTUS glowing and looking happier than she’s never been next to the great @BarackObama at #BarbaraBushFuneral go viral. pic.twitter.com/ois8g67Mg1— Lesley Abravanel (@lesleyabravanel) April 21, 2018
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.