- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money 2 Years Ago
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle 2 Years Ago
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
Melanie sat next to former President Barack Obama and shared the remainder of her row with Michelle Obama, Bill Clinton, and Hillary Clinton. Twitter users quickly seized on a photo of the first lady smiling and sharing a laugh with Obama, a rare sight when she’s in the presence of her own husband.
There’s a morbidity to joking that Melania Trump had more fun at a funeral than with her husband, but then again, there’s a morbidity to everything surrounding the current first family. We might as well take whatever Obama-related memes we can get.
Yo! Did anyone else see the real smile of @FLOTUS ? hanging with @BarackObama . @realDonaldTrump WAS NEVER able to even do that lol smh still can't measure up #barbarabushfuneral pic.twitter.com/ZdG2lAgneV— Mahogany Sweets (@MahoganySweets) April 21, 2018
I’m certain demented #dumpsterfire @potus would hate if we made this picture of a solo @FLOTUS glowing and looking happier than she’s never been next to the great @BarackObama at #BarbaraBushFuneral go viral. pic.twitter.com/ois8g67Mg1— Lesley Abravanel (@lesleyabravanel) April 21, 2018
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.