- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline 1 Year Ago
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free 1 Year Ago
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ 1 Year Ago
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for Today 11:36 AM
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Today 11:29 AM
- Fortnite just introduced a K-Pop skin, and here’s how to unlock it Today 11:06 AM
- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack Today 10:39 AM
- Trump randomly calls for companies to ‘step up’ their 5G efforts in U.S. Today 10:28 AM
- Professional media person: Poor people have money but they just waste it on ‘benders’ Today 10:22 AM
- Netflix acquires highest-grossing blockbuster of 2019 (so far) Today 9:29 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez blasts media over home reports after Coast Guard member’s hit list revealed Today 8:52 AM
- Are you being harassed by a Bernie Bro or a Bernie bot? Today 7:30 AM
- Jason Reitman is empowering toxic ‘Ghostbusters’ fanboys Today 6:55 AM
- The Twitter accounts taking on journalism’s straight, white, cis male problem Today 6:30 AM
- 12 essential Amazon Echo accessories for your smart home Today 6:00 AM
A goal we can all strive for.
Earlier this month, the internet was infatuated with Austin Rogers, the Jeopardy! champion who made big wagers. Now a new contestant is gaining fans. Manny Abell won Jeopardy! last night with $1. Yep, just $1. According to the show, no one has won with $1 since 1993.
Screenshots of Abell winning $1 and throwing his hands up in the air quickly went viral.
THIS IS THE DRAMA I LIVE FOR pic.twitter.com/zRfX46SDVW
— earl simmons (@iamsamkeller) October 17, 2017
And become parodied.
— Isaac Spaceman (@IsaacSpaceman) October 18, 2017
It’s clear that people love Manny.
When you bomb the test but set the curve https://t.co/wMRsL2gQFa
— IanMilesJohnWright (@The_Ian_Wright) October 18, 2017
— Amanda Ach (@amandaach) October 18, 2017
I took some screenshots from that clip of Manny winning Jeopardy with only $1 and these are amazing pic.twitter.com/jAjzLFwXGi
— Nolan Roth (@CombatCat13) October 18, 2017
He sure makes competing on Jeopardy! look easy.
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.