- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
A goal we can all strive for.
Earlier this month, the internet was infatuated with Austin Rogers, the Jeopardy! champion who made big wagers. Now a new contestant is gaining fans. Manny Abell won Jeopardy! last night with $1. Yep, just $1. According to the show, no one has won with $1 since 1993.
Screenshots of Abell winning $1 and throwing his hands up in the air quickly went viral.
THIS IS THE DRAMA I LIVE FOR pic.twitter.com/zRfX46SDVW
— earl simmons (@iamsamkeller) October 17, 2017
And become parodied.
— Isaac Spaceman (@IsaacSpaceman) October 18, 2017
It’s clear that people love Manny.
When you bomb the test but set the curve https://t.co/wMRsL2gQFa
— IanMilesJohnWright (@The_Ian_Wright) October 18, 2017
— Amanda Ach (@amandaach) October 18, 2017
I took some screenshots from that clip of Manny winning Jeopardy with only $1 and these are amazing pic.twitter.com/jAjzLFwXGi
— Nolan Roth (@CombatCat13) October 18, 2017
He sure makes competing on Jeopardy! look easy.
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.