- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
If there’s one thing we learned from Jeff Goldblum, besides the fact that we shouldn’t combine human and fly DNA, it’s that just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should.
Maybe this is advice Burger King should have taken to heart before whatever potheads are running its test kitchen announced the imminent arrival of something it’s calling “Mac n’ Cheetos.”
Burger King might have declared this the summer of cheesy, but the announcement has only caused Twitter to declare it the week of mixed feelings. These fast food aficionados aren’t just against each other…
But sometimes against their very selves:
Really, we should be blaming Taco Bell for starting this shit. Once they came up with the Doritos Locos Taco, it opened something in America’s collective consciousness. Something that said “Wait, we can make food… with other food?!”
Since then, there’s been no looking back. Now all we have to do is sit back and wait for Wendy’s to add the Diabetes Explosion to their menu.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.