- The 2020 guide to live TV streaming for cord cutters 4 Years Ago
- Popular dating app Growlr just suspended its users 4 Years Ago
- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
If there’s one thing we learned from Jeff Goldblum, besides the fact that we shouldn’t combine human and fly DNA, it’s that just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should.
Maybe this is advice Burger King should have taken to heart before whatever potheads are running its test kitchen announced the imminent arrival of something it’s calling “Mac n’ Cheetos.”
Burger King might have declared this the summer of cheesy, but the announcement has only caused Twitter to declare it the week of mixed feelings. These fast food aficionados aren’t just against each other…
But sometimes against their very selves:
Really, we should be blaming Taco Bell for starting this shit. Once they came up with the Doritos Locos Taco, it opened something in America’s collective consciousness. Something that said “Wait, we can make food… with other food?!”
Since then, there’s been no looking back. Now all we have to do is sit back and wait for Wendy’s to add the Diabetes Explosion to their menu.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.