- Dan Carlin’s ‘War Remains’ is a stunning VR pop-up 3 Years Ago
- Your wireless data is probably being throttled, study finds 3 Years Ago
- Mike Judge’s dystopian comedy ‘Idiocracy’ is now streaming on Netflix Today 8:00 AM
- The 2020 Democratic presidential candidates as La Croix flavors Today 7:00 AM
- Crowdsourcing mental healthcare with 7 Cups Today 7:00 AM
- How to unlock hidden filters and effects for Instagram Stories Today 6:00 AM
- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
If there’s one thing we learned from Jeff Goldblum, besides the fact that we shouldn’t combine human and fly DNA, it’s that just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should.
Maybe this is advice Burger King should have taken to heart before whatever potheads are running its test kitchen announced the imminent arrival of something it’s calling “Mac n’ Cheetos.”
Burger King might have declared this the summer of cheesy, but the announcement has only caused Twitter to declare it the week of mixed feelings. These fast food aficionados aren’t just against each other…
But sometimes against their very selves:
Really, we should be blaming Taco Bell for starting this shit. Once they came up with the Doritos Locos Taco, it opened something in America’s collective consciousness. Something that said “Wait, we can make food… with other food?!”
Since then, there’s been no looking back. Now all we have to do is sit back and wait for Wendy’s to add the Diabetes Explosion to their menu.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.