- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Today 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Today 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Today 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Today 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Today 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Today 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Today 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Today 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Today 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Today 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Today 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Today 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Today 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Today 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Today 11:32 AM
An L.A. artist will get a tattoo of your name—or ‘Penis Butt’—for $10
Get your name forever imprinted on a woman you’ve never met.
With $10, you can buy a dozen donuts at Dunkin’ and feed your coworkers breakfast—or you could have your name forever imprinted on a woman you’ve never met.
Twenty-two-year-old tattoo artist Ilma Gore pleads on Kickstarter, “Help me cover my body in tattoos before I’m sick and old.”
That’s right, she wants to tattoo your name on her body for just $10. So what do you do with that 10 bucks? Wait a few days and your coworkers will surely forget that you treated them donuts. But heck, a tattoo? That’s immortal, yo.
It will cost about $6,000 to cover Gore’s six-foot frame with ink, and she’s hoping that this Kickstarter campaign will help her fulfill that long-awaited dream.
No, no, it doesn’t actually have to be your name. But, Gore writes, “any one to two words you want.”
“There is something beautiful about having an accumulation of absolute strangers’ names draped over my pale goth skin,” Gore writes, “even if half of them are ‘Penis Butt.’” Yup, you can also request “PENIS BUTT” as a tattoo.
Here’s a KTLA 5 News report on the Kickstarter campaign by David Mecham.
So if you’re willing to pledge $10, she’ll get your name or a word combination tatted on her leg. If you pledge $50, you’ll get your name, your friend’s name, and “an A4 graphite sketch by me of what you’d look like if you were a person made out of ham.”
But wait, there’s more: “AND you will receive a printed photo of your name/s on my leg!” Gore writes. If you want to drop $1,000, you get all of the craziness previously mentioned, and you can also design a tattoo on her right thigh.
You gotta hurry, though. Gore’s Kickstarter campaign closes on Feb. 8. Just in time for Valentine’s Day!