- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Friday 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Friday 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Friday 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Friday 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Friday 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Friday 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Friday 10:48 AM
An L.A. artist will get a tattoo of your name—or ‘Penis Butt’—for $10
Get your name forever imprinted on a woman you’ve never met.
With $10, you can buy a dozen donuts at Dunkin’ and feed your coworkers breakfast—or you could have your name forever imprinted on a woman you’ve never met.
Twenty-two-year-old tattoo artist Ilma Gore pleads on Kickstarter, “Help me cover my body in tattoos before I’m sick and old.”
That’s right, she wants to tattoo your name on her body for just $10. So what do you do with that 10 bucks? Wait a few days and your coworkers will surely forget that you treated them donuts. But heck, a tattoo? That’s immortal, yo.
It will cost about $6,000 to cover Gore’s six-foot frame with ink, and she’s hoping that this Kickstarter campaign will help her fulfill that long-awaited dream.
No, no, it doesn’t actually have to be your name. But, Gore writes, “any one to two words you want.”
“There is something beautiful about having an accumulation of absolute strangers’ names draped over my pale goth skin,” Gore writes, “even if half of them are ‘Penis Butt.’” Yup, you can also request “PENIS BUTT” as a tattoo.
Here’s a KTLA 5 News report on the Kickstarter campaign by David Mecham.
So if you’re willing to pledge $10, she’ll get your name or a word combination tatted on her leg. If you pledge $50, you’ll get your name, your friend’s name, and “an A4 graphite sketch by me of what you’d look like if you were a person made out of ham.”
But wait, there’s more: “AND you will receive a printed photo of your name/s on my leg!” Gore writes. If you want to drop $1,000, you get all of the craziness previously mentioned, and you can also design a tattoo on her right thigh.
You gotta hurry, though. Gore’s Kickstarter campaign closes on Feb. 8. Just in time for Valentine’s Day!