- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ 4 Years Ago
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Today 11:49 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Today 10:44 AM
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism (updated) Today 10:15 AM
- Biden brings tepid language to the healthcare debate Today 9:52 AM
- TikTok’s ‘chin on palm’ challenge has people scratching their heads Today 9:01 AM
- How to stream the 2019 NFL Draft for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The apocalypse has never been more aimless than in Days Gone Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Boston bomber voting’ discourse is America at its dumbest Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Top Gear’ for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Getafe online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How safe is the ‘safest’ place in Winterfell? Today 5:00 AM
- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
An L.A. artist will get a tattoo of your name—or ‘Penis Butt’—for $10
Get your name forever imprinted on a woman you’ve never met.
With $10, you can buy a dozen donuts at Dunkin’ and feed your coworkers breakfast—or you could have your name forever imprinted on a woman you’ve never met.
Twenty-two-year-old tattoo artist Ilma Gore pleads on Kickstarter, “Help me cover my body in tattoos before I’m sick and old.”
That’s right, she wants to tattoo your name on her body for just $10. So what do you do with that 10 bucks? Wait a few days and your coworkers will surely forget that you treated them donuts. But heck, a tattoo? That’s immortal, yo.
It will cost about $6,000 to cover Gore’s six-foot frame with ink, and she’s hoping that this Kickstarter campaign will help her fulfill that long-awaited dream.
No, no, it doesn’t actually have to be your name. But, Gore writes, “any one to two words you want.”
“There is something beautiful about having an accumulation of absolute strangers’ names draped over my pale goth skin,” Gore writes, “even if half of them are ‘Penis Butt.’” Yup, you can also request “PENIS BUTT” as a tattoo.
Here’s a KTLA 5 News report on the Kickstarter campaign by David Mecham.
So if you’re willing to pledge $10, she’ll get your name or a word combination tatted on her leg. If you pledge $50, you’ll get your name, your friend’s name, and “an A4 graphite sketch by me of what you’d look like if you were a person made out of ham.”
But wait, there’s more: “AND you will receive a printed photo of your name/s on my leg!” Gore writes. If you want to drop $1,000, you get all of the craziness previously mentioned, and you can also design a tattoo on her right thigh.
You gotta hurry, though. Gore’s Kickstarter campaign closes on Feb. 8. Just in time for Valentine’s Day!