- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
An L.A. artist will get a tattoo of your name—or ‘Penis Butt’—for $10
Get your name forever imprinted on a woman you’ve never met.
With $10, you can buy a dozen donuts at Dunkin’ and feed your coworkers breakfast—or you could have your name forever imprinted on a woman you’ve never met.
Twenty-two-year-old tattoo artist Ilma Gore pleads on Kickstarter, “Help me cover my body in tattoos before I’m sick and old.”
That’s right, she wants to tattoo your name on her body for just $10. So what do you do with that 10 bucks? Wait a few days and your coworkers will surely forget that you treated them donuts. But heck, a tattoo? That’s immortal, yo.
It will cost about $6,000 to cover Gore’s six-foot frame with ink, and she’s hoping that this Kickstarter campaign will help her fulfill that long-awaited dream.
No, no, it doesn’t actually have to be your name. But, Gore writes, “any one to two words you want.”
“There is something beautiful about having an accumulation of absolute strangers’ names draped over my pale goth skin,” Gore writes, “even if half of them are ‘Penis Butt.’” Yup, you can also request “PENIS BUTT” as a tattoo.
Here’s a KTLA 5 News report on the Kickstarter campaign by David Mecham.
So if you’re willing to pledge $10, she’ll get your name or a word combination tatted on her leg. If you pledge $50, you’ll get your name, your friend’s name, and “an A4 graphite sketch by me of what you’d look like if you were a person made out of ham.”
But wait, there’s more: “AND you will receive a printed photo of your name/s on my leg!” Gore writes. If you want to drop $1,000, you get all of the craziness previously mentioned, and you can also design a tattoo on her right thigh.
You gotta hurry, though. Gore’s Kickstarter campaign closes on Feb. 8. Just in time for Valentine’s Day!