- Twitch streamer says racist trolls got her banned for ‘suggestive’ outfit 2 Years Ago
- Everything you need to know about Google’s new Pixel phones 2 Years Ago
- ‘Portrait of a Lady on Fire’ is a transcendent, lesbian period romance 2 Years Ago
- Where to stream ‘Zombieland’ before ‘Double Tap’ comes out 2 Years Ago
- ‘Deadpool’ screenwriter says that Disney sequel will still be R-rated Today 11:45 AM
- #DeleteFacebook trends amid report of Zuckerberg meeting with prominent conservatives Today 11:45 AM
- The Pixelbook Go is Google’s first attempt at a mid-range Chromebook Today 11:33 AM
- All the games coming to Google Stadia Today 10:49 AM
- Google just announced a line of Nest-branded smart home products Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Fake news’ is helping conspiracy theorists deny Turkish atrocities Today 10:15 AM
- YouTuber immediately loses gig with Sanders campaign over sexualized MLK video Today 9:59 AM
- John Bolton becomes the most uncomfortable resistance hero yet Today 9:16 AM
- Robert Eggers on the long, hard road to ‘The Lighthouse’ Today 9:10 AM
- How to watch the fourth 2020 Democratic debate Today 9:00 AM
- Is social media normalizing cultural appropriation? Today 7:45 AM
When Kendrick Lamar dropped “Humble” as the first single from his album DAMN., everyone stopped and paid attention. Especially these dogs, who felt like the greatest rapper of all time was speaking directly to them:
Bitch, be humble. Sit down.
These two videos were posted a day apart, leading some commenters to wonder whether Kendrick-loving dogs are becoming a new meme. Others accused the owners of faking the videos by giving their dogs hand commands offscreen.
I think even Kendrick would agree that these are some top dawgs. Damn.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.