- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali 2 Years Ago
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived 2 Years Ago
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Today 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Today 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur Friday 6:59 PM
- QAnon supporters claim they couldn’t sport Q attire at Trump rally Friday 5:52 PM
When Kendrick Lamar dropped “Humble” as the first single from his album DAMN., everyone stopped and paid attention. Especially these dogs, who felt like the greatest rapper of all time was speaking directly to them:
Bitch, be humble. Sit down.
These two videos were posted a day apart, leading some commenters to wonder whether Kendrick-loving dogs are becoming a new meme. Others accused the owners of faking the videos by giving their dogs hand commands offscreen.
I think even Kendrick would agree that these are some top dawgs. Damn.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.