- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream 1 Year Ago
- Turkish president used New Zealand shooting footage at campaign rallies 1 Year Ago
- 8 adorable tea infusers that will warm you with cuteness Today 10:26 AM
- The Super Nintendo Pro is the wireless controller of your dreams Today 10:25 AM
- Lori Loughlin reportedly dropped from ‘Fuller House’ final season Today 10:10 AM
- The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia Deluxe Edition is a true treasure Today 10:00 AM
- Even Republicans are angry with the GOP’s anti-Beto tweet Today 10:00 AM
- ‘Egg Boy’ vows to send GoFundMe money to mosque shooting victims Today 9:55 AM
- Noom is a weight loss program that prioritizes your mental health Today 9:10 AM
- Shane Dawson once joked about ejaculating on his cat—and people are furious Today 8:54 AM
- Rep. Steve King posts Civil War fantasy meme—accidentally mocks own state Today 8:41 AM
- Gaming company Valve removed tributes to Christchurch shooter Today 8:39 AM
- The best new bands at SXSW 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- 10 literary journalism classics that should be on your reading list Today 7:00 AM
- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free Today 6:28 AM
‘Did he eat Kim?’
Ooh, Kanye lookin’ thicc.
User @StreetFashion01 tweeted a photo of Kanye West out and about in Los Angeles yesterday looking, shall we say, soft around the edges.
The peanut gallery (AKA Twitter) chimed in right away, of course. We’re not body shaming here. We just have some questions, like…
Imma let you finish but actually are you gonna finish that?
— KC Blazkowicz (@KeithCyphers) September 22, 2017
Kanye gonna be in the next Klumps movie pic.twitter.com/jLg6eewlvl
— James Holas (@SnottieDrippen) September 22, 2017
And that’s really Kanye, right?
I made the same face when I saw these photos pic.twitter.com/nvUhfRode0
— Evil Morty ⚫️⚫️⚫️ (@TheChocol8Man) September 22, 2017
One person put forth an interesting theory about what’s really going on here.
😂😂he must be the surrogate
— Rebo_TheWife (@Mutheo_Rhee) September 22, 2017
Another shared an image of West and Kim Kardashian looking thicc in an alternate reality as totally normal, not famous humans.
TBH, it could just be a trick of light—or silhouette. We all have that one outfit that makes us look bigger than we are.
I feel this is mainly the cut of the tee that's giving the impression.. he looks different in other recent photos
— Outlander (@StreetFashion01) September 22, 2017
The question is: Is thicc Kanye the new Kanye?
I miss the old Kanye / the not-quite-as-rolled Kanye / eats his veggies when told Kanye / the calorically controlled Kanye https://t.co/xsEgSUGNyH
— Paul Hagan (@thepaulhagan) September 22, 2017
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.