- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blog post in settlement Tuesday 3:47 PM
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Tuesday 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Tuesday 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Tuesday 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Tuesday 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Tuesday 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Tuesday 10:06 AM
Ooh, Kanye lookin’ thicc.
User @StreetFashion01 tweeted a photo of Kanye West out and about in Los Angeles yesterday looking, shall we say, soft around the edges.
The peanut gallery (AKA Twitter) chimed in right away, of course. We’re not body shaming here. We just have some questions, like…
Imma let you finish but actually are you gonna finish that?— KC Blazkowicz (@KeithCyphers) September 22, 2017
Kanye gonna be in the next Klumps movie pic.twitter.com/jLg6eewlvl— James Holas (@SnottieDrippen) September 22, 2017
And that’s really Kanye, right?
I made the same face when I saw these photos pic.twitter.com/nvUhfRode0— Evil Morty ⚫️⚫️⚫️ (@TheChocol8Man) September 22, 2017
One person put forth an interesting theory about what’s really going on here.
Another shared an image of West and Kim Kardashian looking thicc in an alternate reality as totally normal, not famous humans.
TBH, it could just be a trick of light—or silhouette. We all have that one outfit that makes us look bigger than we are.
I feel this is mainly the cut of the tee that's giving the impression.. he looks different in other recent photos— Outlander (@StreetFashion01) September 22, 2017
The question is: Is thicc Kanye the new Kanye?
I miss the old Kanye / the not-quite-as-rolled Kanye / eats his veggies when told Kanye / the calorically controlled Kanye https://t.co/xsEgSUGNyH— Paul Hagan (@thepaulhagan) September 22, 2017
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.