- ‘Carmen Sandiego’ reinvents its thieving protagonist as a role model action hero 1 Year Ago
- How to watch ‘Power’ online for free Today 6:00 AM
- What you need to know about DVR on FuboTV Today 5:30 AM
- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
‘Did he eat Kim?’
Ooh, Kanye lookin’ thicc.
User @StreetFashion01 tweeted a photo of Kanye West out and about in Los Angeles yesterday looking, shall we say, soft around the edges.
The peanut gallery (AKA Twitter) chimed in right away, of course. We’re not body shaming here. We just have some questions, like…
Imma let you finish but actually are you gonna finish that?
— KC Blazkowicz (@KeithCyphers) September 22, 2017
Kanye gonna be in the next Klumps movie pic.twitter.com/jLg6eewlvl
— James Holas (@SnottieDrippen) September 22, 2017
And that’s really Kanye, right?
I made the same face when I saw these photos pic.twitter.com/nvUhfRode0
— Evil Morty ⚫️⚫️⚫️ (@TheChocol8Man) September 22, 2017
One person put forth an interesting theory about what’s really going on here.
😂😂he must be the surrogate
— Rebo_TheWife (@Mutheo_Rhee) September 22, 2017
Another shared an image of West and Kim Kardashian looking thicc in an alternate reality as totally normal, not famous humans.
TBH, it could just be a trick of light—or silhouette. We all have that one outfit that makes us look bigger than we are.
I feel this is mainly the cut of the tee that's giving the impression.. he looks different in other recent photos
— Outlander (@StreetFashion01) September 22, 2017
The question is: Is thicc Kanye the new Kanye?
I miss the old Kanye / the not-quite-as-rolled Kanye / eats his veggies when told Kanye / the calorically controlled Kanye https://t.co/xsEgSUGNyH
— Paul Hagan (@thepaulhagan) September 22, 2017
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.