- Hasan Minhaj explains why your internet sucks in ‘Patriot Act’ episode, puts it on DVD Monday 8:41 PM
- Hackers got control of Dylan Sprouse’s Twitter account, posted offensive content Monday 7:38 PM
- Twitch is suing the trolls who flooded the platform with porn and Christchurch shooting footage Monday 6:55 PM
- Cat filter turns Pakistani politicians’ press conference into frisky business Monday 6:12 PM
- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Monday 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Monday 4:17 PM
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents Monday 4:12 PM
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ Monday 4:10 PM
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Monday 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Monday 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Monday 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Monday 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Monday 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Monday 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Monday 12:06 PM
‘Did he eat Kim?’
Ooh, Kanye lookin’ thicc.
User @StreetFashion01 tweeted a photo of Kanye West out and about in Los Angeles yesterday looking, shall we say, soft around the edges.
The peanut gallery (AKA Twitter) chimed in right away, of course. We’re not body shaming here. We just have some questions, like…
Imma let you finish but actually are you gonna finish that?
— KC Blazkowicz (@KeithCyphers) September 22, 2017
Kanye gonna be in the next Klumps movie pic.twitter.com/jLg6eewlvl
— James Holas (@SnottieDrippen) September 22, 2017
And that’s really Kanye, right?
I made the same face when I saw these photos pic.twitter.com/nvUhfRode0
— Evil Morty ⚫️⚫️⚫️ (@TheChocol8Man) September 22, 2017
One person put forth an interesting theory about what’s really going on here.
😂😂he must be the surrogate
— Rebo_TheWife (@Mutheo_Rhee) September 22, 2017
Another shared an image of West and Kim Kardashian looking thicc in an alternate reality as totally normal, not famous humans.
TBH, it could just be a trick of light—or silhouette. We all have that one outfit that makes us look bigger than we are.
I feel this is mainly the cut of the tee that's giving the impression.. he looks different in other recent photos
— Outlander (@StreetFashion01) September 22, 2017
The question is: Is thicc Kanye the new Kanye?
I miss the old Kanye / the not-quite-as-rolled Kanye / eats his veggies when told Kanye / the calorically controlled Kanye https://t.co/xsEgSUGNyH
— Paul Hagan (@thepaulhagan) September 22, 2017
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.