- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material 2 Years Ago
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Today 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Today 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Today 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Today 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Today 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Today 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Today 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Today 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Today 12:02 PM
- Popeyes blasted for employee welfare amid chicken sandwich war Today 11:59 AM
- Cory Booker says nonbinary ‘niephew’ taught him about trans issues Today 11:53 AM
- Megachurch pushes conversion therapy on Instagram, Facebook with #OnceGay Today 11:11 AM
- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ Today 10:50 AM
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 8:58 AM
Ooh, Kanye lookin’ thicc.
User @StreetFashion01 tweeted a photo of Kanye West out and about in Los Angeles yesterday looking, shall we say, soft around the edges.
The peanut gallery (AKA Twitter) chimed in right away, of course. We’re not body shaming here. We just have some questions, like…
Imma let you finish but actually are you gonna finish that?— KC Blazkowicz (@KeithCyphers) September 22, 2017
Kanye gonna be in the next Klumps movie pic.twitter.com/jLg6eewlvl— James Holas (@SnottieDrippen) September 22, 2017
And that’s really Kanye, right?
I made the same face when I saw these photos pic.twitter.com/nvUhfRode0— Evil Morty ⚫️⚫️⚫️ (@TheChocol8Man) September 22, 2017
One person put forth an interesting theory about what’s really going on here.
Another shared an image of West and Kim Kardashian looking thicc in an alternate reality as totally normal, not famous humans.
TBH, it could just be a trick of light—or silhouette. We all have that one outfit that makes us look bigger than we are.
I feel this is mainly the cut of the tee that's giving the impression.. he looks different in other recent photos— Outlander (@StreetFashion01) September 22, 2017
The question is: Is thicc Kanye the new Kanye?
I miss the old Kanye / the not-quite-as-rolled Kanye / eats his veggies when told Kanye / the calorically controlled Kanye https://t.co/xsEgSUGNyH— Paul Hagan (@thepaulhagan) September 22, 2017
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.