- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 2 Years Ago
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Today 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
If there’s one argument President Trump supporters have used whenever the masses object to some of his actions, it’s that the president is operating on a different plane. Three-dimensional chess, they call it. Trump is making moves over the heads of people who can barely even see the board.
Were his inflammatory comments this week part of a long con to unite the world?
Well, after seeing this chryon from CNN, longtime Trump foil J.K. Rowling sure seems to think so.
Unbelievable. He actually did bring the Middle East together. pic.twitter.com/miP9MyVLsS— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) August 17, 2017
Now, did he bumble his way into success, or is he really a master of the game?
We will never know.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]