- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
The saga of “Fine Felon” Jeremy Meeks has been a fascinating one. After going viral in 2014 when women across the globe fell in love with his steamy mugshot, Meeks was promptly offered a modeling contract and signed to a Hollywood agent while still serving out his 27-month sentence. Meeks fell into a modeling career following his release from a federal correctional institution in 2016, making his runway debut at New York Fashion Week in February 2017 and cementing his status as a bona fide (C-) celebrity.
With the trappings of fame come temptations, however, and later that year, the still-married Meeks began an affair with Topshop heiress Chloe Green. In October, he filed for divorce from his wife of eight years, Melissa Meeks.
As his life seemingly continues to move at a warp speed, on Thursday Meeks and Green surprised the world with the news that they had welcomed their first child together, a son named Jayden Meeks-Green, who was apparently born late last month.
Meeks also shares an 8-year-old son, Jeremy Jr., with his ex-wife Melissa—who has yet to comment on the news on her Instagram account, as she is wont to do. Shortly before the first paparazzi pics of Meeks and Green surfaced, Ms. Meeks posted a quote from Tupac with the hashtag #stillirise.
Without resorting to speculation, it’s unclear if Melissa got more of a head’s up than the rest of the world, this time.
Stacey Ritzen is a reporter and editor based in West Philadelphia with over 10 years' experience covering pop culture, web culture, entertainment, and news. You can follow her on Twitter @staceyritzen.