- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League 1 Year Ago
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Tuesday 2:16 PM
The saga of “Fine Felon” Jeremy Meeks has been a fascinating one. After going viral in 2014 when women across the globe fell in love with his steamy mugshot, Meeks was promptly offered a modeling contract and signed to a Hollywood agent while still serving out his 27-month sentence. Meeks fell into a modeling career following his release from a federal correctional institution in 2016, making his runway debut at New York Fashion Week in February 2017 and cementing his status as a bona fide (C-) celebrity.
With the trappings of fame come temptations, however, and later that year, the still-married Meeks began an affair with Topshop heiress Chloe Green. In October, he filed for divorce from his wife of eight years, Melissa Meeks.
As his life seemingly continues to move at a warp speed, on Thursday Meeks and Green surprised the world with the news that they had welcomed their first child together, a son named Jayden Meeks-Green, who was apparently born late last month.
Meeks also shares an 8-year-old son, Jeremy Jr., with his ex-wife Melissa—who has yet to comment on the news on her Instagram account, as she is wont to do. Shortly before the first paparazzi pics of Meeks and Green surfaced, Ms. Meeks posted a quote from Tupac with the hashtag #stillirise.
Without resorting to speculation, it’s unclear if Melissa got more of a head’s up than the rest of the world, this time.
Stacey Ritzen is a reporter and editor based in West Philadelphia with over 10 years' experience covering pop culture, web culture, entertainment, and news. You can follow her on Twitter @staceyritzen.