- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs 1 Year Ago
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X 1 Year Ago
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish 1 Year Ago
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Terminator 2’s John Connor will return for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Today 6:41 AM
- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? Today 6:00 AM
- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
‘Fine Felon’ Jeremy Meeks welcomes a son with Topshop heiress
The saga of “Fine Felon” Jeremy Meeks has been a fascinating one. After going viral in 2014 when women across the globe fell in love with his steamy mugshot, Meeks was promptly offered a modeling contract and signed to a Hollywood agent while still serving out his 27-month sentence. Meeks fell into a modeling career following his release from a federal correctional institution in 2016, making his runway debut at New York Fashion Week in February 2017 and cementing his status as a bona fide (C-) celebrity.
With the trappings of fame come temptations, however, and later that year, the still-married Meeks began an affair with Topshop heiress Chloe Green. In October, he filed for divorce from his wife of eight years, Melissa Meeks.
As his life seemingly continues to move at a warp speed, on Thursday Meeks and Green surprised the world with the news that they had welcomed their first child together, a son named Jayden Meeks-Green, who was apparently born late last month.
Meeks also shares an 8-year-old son, Jeremy Jr., with his ex-wife Melissa—who has yet to comment on the news on her Instagram account, as she is wont to do. Shortly before the first paparazzi pics of Meeks and Green surfaced, Ms. Meeks posted a quote from Tupac with the hashtag #stillirise.
Without resorting to speculation, it’s unclear if Melissa got more of a head’s up than the rest of the world, this time.
Stacey Ritzen is a reporter and editor based in West Philadelphia with over 10 years' experience covering pop culture, web culture, entertainment, and news. You can follow her on Twitter @staceyritzen.