- Forever 21 under fire for sending Atkins diet bars with online orders 3 Years Ago
- Apple denies boosting its own apps in App Store 3 Years Ago
- The new Overwatch hero is a naked foot enthusiast, apparently Today 4:19 PM
- Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual Today 3:17 PM
- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar Today 2:59 PM
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Today 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Today 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Today 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Today 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Today 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Today 12:41 PM
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid Today 12:28 PM
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy Today 12:17 PM
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
We’re here to help.
After a truly dismal sixth-place finish among GOP presidential contenders in the Iowa caucus on Monday, Jeb Bush continued to struggle on the campaign trail. Always game to kick a guy when he’s down, the Internet then seized on this painful moment from a New Hampshire event, in which Bush asks an audience as beleaguered as he is to “please clap.”
Since his supporters didn’t offer him much, ahem, support—we went ahead and remixed this footage to give Jeb the approval he desperately needs.
Photo via Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'