- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest 2 Years Ago
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal 2 Years Ago
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg 2 Years Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? Today 6:30 AM
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
You have to have thick skin for this one.
Another Twitter trend has taken off, and the rules are simple: “Quote This and Impersonate Me in a Tweet.”
Twitter is the number one social platform for people to speak their minds without much thought as to how it will affect someone else. What better place to mimic someone with brutal honesty?
Users have mixed emotions about the trend. Some are loving it, while others are afraid to put their feelings on the line.
Too insecure for that “impersonate me” meme tbh
— sarah hagi (@geekylonglegs) October 10, 2016
I can’t wait til this “impersonate me” thing y’all clogging the feed with goes south and the teeth come out.
— Craig Bro Dude (@CraigSJ) October 10, 2016
Y’all are brave with that “impersonate me in a tweet” business. No, thank you! LOL!
— [roopa cheema] (@RadRoopa) October 10, 2016
if anyone dares impersonate me in a tweet, i’ll sue
— heavy sweater (@someofmybest) October 10, 2016
i’ve been impersonating myself in tweets for years now
— no (@JeremyMonjo) October 10, 2016
Do you see yourself joining in?