- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play 3 Years Ago
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament 3 Years Ago
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes 3 Years Ago
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Today 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Today 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Today 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Today 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Today 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Today 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Today 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Today 12:19 PM
- Slow iPhone got you down? Here’s how to speed it back up Today 11:49 AM
- Andy Ngo smears antifa activist killed in hit-and-run Today 11:25 AM
- ‘Succession’ but with M&Ms is a pitch-perfect parody Today 11:12 AM
Ketchup is a condiment used to spruce up many a dish. It makes fries taste better.
I hate reheating fries but I’m boutta just cover the taste with ketchup and say fuck it 😂😂
— juicebox (@chyblizzy) August 5, 2016
It’s perfect on hamburgers.
Hamburger with nothin but ketchup the goat. If u put anythin on a sammich besides ketchup u weird
— D.White™ (@SirPuffAlot_JLR) August 11, 2016
It’s good on a hot dog, even if haters don’t agree.
When it’s far away from pastries and other baked goods, ketchup is a delightful treat. You know what else is a delightful treat? Cake.
It’s great for parties.
I love cake like a mf. If I go to a birthday party and the cake trash I’ll be mad af at the host.
— mellow (@johnsiliga) August 14, 2016
It’s perfect for when you’re hungover and want something sweet.
eating cake as a hungover 20 year old in bed, this is true adulthood right here kids
— becs (@electricalbloom) August 4, 2016
It’s a nice post-workout snack.
I would say going to the gym for an hour is the perfect excuse to stuff my face with birthday cake
— Georgina (@GeorgieEmilyyy) August 24, 2016
When cake and ketchup are at least 1,000 miles apart, all is good in the world. So who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to bake a ketchup cake? Someone from Reddit is the answer. User Big_Black_Cat was the one to notice that the back of his Canadian Heinz ketchup bottle offered a recipe for such an abomination.
Then, against all common sense, gregnuttle decided to actually bake it, chronicling his culinary adventure on YouTube and Imgur.
No one was more confused about this than other redditors. And rightfully so. A ketchup cake is a crime against humanity, and hundred of people had strong opinions about this stomach-churning cake suggestion that no one asked for.
This comment set the tone for what would become a thread of shock and confectionery outrage.
After gregnuttle finished cooking the ketchup cake, he uploaded a video of his dog eating it.
Canine abuse at its finest.
Agreed. Just hearing the words “ketchup cake” would induce nausea in any young child.
This is not OK.
Everything makes sense now. This is all Canada’s fault.
So there you have it. A recipe for a ketchup cake exists in the world, and people are actually making it. How could Heinz Canada do this? After all the talk of free healthcare, cheap living, and Canadian niceness, you decide to mix ketchup with cake. If Trump wins the presidency, there’s going to be millions of Americans with nowhere to go.
idk what’s worse, ketchup cake or ketchup potato chips. Canada’s obsession with ketchup must be stopped.
— Sully (@SullyKWP) March 12, 2016