- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Tuesday 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Tuesday 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Tuesday 2:30 PM
Hopefully one fast food customer didn’t lose their head after what they found in their chicken order.
According to the Sun, a patron was surprised by an unexpected piece of chicken in their wings meal: a completely, battered-and-fried head. It’s great when an extra onion ring ends up in your fries, but something like this sounds pretty cluckin’ ridiculous.
This surprise reportedly went down Monday at a French “Quick” restaurant, a chain of hamburger joints. Photos and a video of the meal have been making the rounds on the Internet.
Some are theorizing that the head must have ended up with the other pieces of chicken and franchise employees didn’t notice before deep frying and serving. In their defense, it could pass for a wing—but that doesn’t mean I’d want to try munching on this, drenched in hot sauce or otherwise.
H/T the Sun
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.