- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Tigres vs. Cruz Azul in the Leagues Cup final 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Bayern Munich vs. Belgrade Red Star in Champions League action 3 Years Ago
- HBO Max gains the streaming rights to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 3 Years Ago
- Everyone hates this Russian rapper’s pro-Putin music video Today 10:34 AM
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer Today 10:30 AM
- High school cheerleading team put on probation for waving Trump banner during a game Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ Today 9:17 AM
- Sean Spicer is already alleging judges are out to get him on DWTS Today 8:52 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
Ever woken up in the middle of the night with a severe hunger pain? And as you tried your best to will yourself back to sleep, a growling stomach prevented you from getting anything that resembles sleep? Defeated, you stared at the ceiling, waiting for the sun to rise so you could finally give your body the nutrients you denied it during daylight hours?
If so, then the guy in this video can’t relate. Because he snuck into a Five Guys late at night to make himself the burger he deserved. Peep the way he effortlessly walks around like he owns the joint. Observe the way he’s not even worried about police catching and arresting him for having the audacity to prepare his own #3 with cheese well past closing time.
Is he an ex-employee who casually sneaks into his old workplace to feed himself whenever he feels like it? Was he dared by his friends? Maybe he was just high af and had no idea wtf he was doing. Then again, it really looks like he knew exactly what he was doing.
In any event, this brave soul is a hero and represents true American values. He knew what he wanted and he took it. Hamburglar would be so proud.