- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
Ever woken up in the middle of the night with a severe hunger pain? And as you tried your best to will yourself back to sleep, a growling stomach prevented you from getting anything that resembles sleep? Defeated, you stared at the ceiling, waiting for the sun to rise so you could finally give your body the nutrients you denied it during daylight hours?
If so, then the guy in this video can’t relate. Because he snuck into a Five Guys late at night to make himself the burger he deserved. Peep the way he effortlessly walks around like he owns the joint. Observe the way he’s not even worried about police catching and arresting him for having the audacity to prepare his own #3 with cheese well past closing time.
Is he an ex-employee who casually sneaks into his old workplace to feed himself whenever he feels like it? Was he dared by his friends? Maybe he was just high af and had no idea wtf he was doing. Then again, it really looks like he knew exactly what he was doing.
In any event, this brave soul is a hero and represents true American values. He knew what he wanted and he took it. Hamburglar would be so proud.