- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
Fro-don’t tell us he doesn’t look cool.
This is Elijah Wood.
Nothing to see here. Just Elijah Wood riding by on a rental scooter. pic.twitter.com/UFCI8U1jOa— C. Robert Cargill (@Massawyrm) September 24, 2018
He’s having a fantastic day, thank you very much.
Author C. Robert Cargill snapped this quick photo recently of the actor riding by on a Lime-branded rental scooter, presumably somewhere in Austin, Texas for 2018’s Fantastic Fest, the largest genre film festival in the U.S.
Predictably, he’s looking so jovial that fans can’t get enough of Wood and his scooter, with one tweet’s caption calling back to Wood’s role as Frodo Baggins in the Lord of the Rings films.
When you destroyed the One Ring and brought lasting peace to the realm pic.twitter.com/eWH4jnC1Kl— Sam Van Haren - VOTE (@SamShotFirst) September 25, 2018
As you can imagine, people had a field day with Wood in such a seemingly jovial mood.
OR **DID** HE pic.twitter.com/rJ2SdDheMs— Joel Bernstein (@CastIrony) September 25, 2018
This is the man who got Nic Cage into Mandy.— Rye. (@Orion_Fallout) September 25, 2018
a god among men— Alyssa Yeoman (@alyssaYEO) September 25, 2018
Art.— Art Or Not Art (@artdecider) September 25, 2018
Maybe we’d all be in a great mood if we were partially responsible for the chilling psychological horror game Transference, or for getting Nicolas Cage, one of the greats, to take the lead role in Panos Cosmatos’s excellent flick Mandy.
Where is he going on that scooter? Why’s he in such a great mood? It doesn’t matter. In the hellscape known as today’s world in 2018, it’s good to just see someone living their best life. Elijah is doing just that, it looks like. Perhaps he’s sightseeing.
Whatever the case may be, we hope to see more of Elijah hopping scooters and zipping around town.
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.