- ‘BoJack Horseman’ hints at a brutal reckoning in its final season 1 Year Ago
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
This is Elijah Wood.
Nothing to see here. Just Elijah Wood riding by on a rental scooter. pic.twitter.com/UFCI8U1jOa— C. Robert Cargill (@Massawyrm) September 24, 2018
He’s having a fantastic day, thank you very much.
Author C. Robert Cargill snapped this quick photo recently of the actor riding by on a Lime-branded rental scooter, presumably somewhere in Austin, Texas for 2018’s Fantastic Fest, the largest genre film festival in the U.S.
Predictably, he’s looking so jovial that fans can’t get enough of Wood and his scooter, with one tweet’s caption calling back to Wood’s role as Frodo Baggins in the Lord of the Rings films.
When you destroyed the One Ring and brought lasting peace to the realm pic.twitter.com/eWH4jnC1Kl— Sam Van Haren - VOTE (@SamShotFirst) September 25, 2018
As you can imagine, people had a field day with Wood in such a seemingly jovial mood.
OR **DID** HE pic.twitter.com/rJ2SdDheMs— Joel Bernstein (@CastIrony) September 25, 2018
This is the man who got Nic Cage into Mandy.— Rye. (@Orion_Fallout) September 25, 2018
a god among men— Alyssa Yeoman (@alyssaYEO) September 25, 2018
Art.— Art Or Not Art (@artdecider) September 25, 2018
Maybe we’d all be in a great mood if we were partially responsible for the chilling psychological horror game Transference, or for getting Nicolas Cage, one of the greats, to take the lead role in Panos Cosmatos’s excellent flick Mandy.
Where is he going on that scooter? Why’s he in such a great mood? It doesn’t matter. In the hellscape known as today’s world in 2018, it’s good to just see someone living their best life. Elijah is doing just that, it looks like. Perhaps he’s sightseeing.
Whatever the case may be, we hope to see more of Elijah hopping scooters and zipping around town.
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.