- Amazon says police can hold on to Ring videos indefinitely 5 Years Ago
- Henry Cavill on the prospect of playing Superman again: ‘the cape is still in the closet’ 5 Years Ago
- Why does Pete Buttigieg always tweet ‘buh’? 5 Years Ago
- Noah Hawley will direct the next ‘Star Trek’ movie starring Chris Pine 5 Years Ago
- Vidgo is a streaming bonanza of live sports Today 8:40 AM
- Reap the benefits of CBD with these organic CBD tinctures Today 8:17 AM
- How to stream Hulu in 4K Today 7:12 AM
- The far-right is mobilizing to get Roger Stone pardoned Today 7:00 AM
- Artist Yumi Sakugawa uses Instagram to tackle creative shame Today 6:00 AM
- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
Drunk J. Crew is your must-follow Tumblr of the week
Let’s do shots and try on some coats.
When it comes to models, every apparel brand goes for a signature look, like “emaciated,” or “underage,” or “contemptuous.” In J. Crew’s case, that aura would be “actually kind of drunk.”
Images via drunkjcrew.tumblr.com.
Suddenly have a powerful urge to buy some sweaters and pumpkin spice beer.
Photo by _e.t/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0)
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'