- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Monday 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Monday 10:11 AM
Anyone who uses Twitter on the regular likely has at least a passing familiarity with the online personality known as @Dril, who has been amusing the internet with his absurdist tweets for the past decade now. A decade, you say? Seems like a pretty big milestone. Indeed it is, and to commemorate 10 years of being the TKO champion of Weird Twitter, @Dril has released a book appropriately called Dril Official “Mr. Ten Years” Anniversary Collection.
No, really, it’s on Amazon and everything—which you can purchase in paperback for $17.99 or download for Kindle (although that option appears to have been removed, at least temporarily).
The description of the book on @Dril’s website, wint.co, reads as follows:
after 10 years, of posting, the Book has arrived at last. Containing over 1500 “Cream of the Crop” tweets, hand picked by The Boss, sorted categorically and accompanied by over 70 stunning Illustrations, this book is a Must Have for all admirers of Prestige Content.
The categories, based on an early look at the e-book, include everything from “ass,” dick,” and “dumb asses” to “beauty & fashion,” “disease & medicine,” and “economy & the markets.”
Don’t feel like spending money on something you can get for free, on the internet? Or as Dril puts it, “books that are mostly filled with Shit youve read before?” “That’s fine. Some say there’s a 2nd book, coming early 2019…” he mysteriously teases on the website.
And there you have it. The Cash Me Outside girl has a legitimately successful music career and Dril is now a published author. What a world we live in.
Stacey Ritzen is a reporter and editor based in West Philadelphia with over 10 years' experience covering pop culture, web culture, entertainment, and news. You can follow her on Twitter @staceyritzen.