- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Today 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live Today 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Today 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Today 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Today 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Today 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Today 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Today 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Today 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Today 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Today 12:18 PM
- Billie Eilish parody takes dad jokes to a whole new level Today 11:52 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Ravens in NFL preseason action Today 11:26 AM
- How to create your very own Instagram hoax Today 11:15 AM
- ‘Spider-Man’ fans want to ‘storm’ Sony’s office in New York to protest him leaving the MCU Today 11:13 AM
Doritos Roulette is the most intense junk food gimmick ever
Want to play a game?
Start hoarding cartons of milk just in case, because Doritos Roulette is coming to the United States—and it’s going to set some mouths on fire.
The Roulette bags of the beloved junk food contain mostly your standard, nacho cheese-flavored chips, but one out of every six is a super-spicy chip just waiting to make your eyes water. Talk about trust issues.
This diabolic gimmick has made the rounds in the global market, debuting in Mexico back in 2012 and coming to Canada last year. According to AdAge, they’ll be available for Americans to munch on for about 12 weeks.
“It is something that consumers will look forward to and we’ll put a new twist on it every year,” Frito-Lay VP-Senior Director of Marketing Jeff Klein told AdAge. Doritos Roulette bags are planned to be like McDonald’s Shamrock Shakes or Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Lattes, products that might not be sustainable for a whole year.
Good luck, fellow Americans, and we’ll see you in the hospital burn ward.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.