- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons 3 Years Ago
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck 3 Years Ago
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Today 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Today 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Today 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Today 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Today 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Today 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Today 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Today 10:50 AM
- YouTuber renames small town ‘Gay Hell’ to defy Trump Pride policy Today 10:43 AM
- John Cusack blames Twitter bot for anti-Semitic tweet Today 10:18 AM
- YouTube rapper who glorifies pimping has been charged with human trafficking Today 10:09 AM
- Amy Klobuchar lists net neutrality as part of her 100-day plan for presidency Today 8:54 AM
- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit Today 8:17 AM
Trump family frozen in horror during Ted Cruz speech is Photoshop heaven
Even the smallest change is hilarious.
With presidential candidates preparing to duel for the White House later this year, redditors on Wednesday found another way to duke it out: a good ol’ Photoshop battle.
This week’s Republican National Convention has given us lots to WTF about: Melania Trump’s plagiarized speech, Ben Carson accusing Hillary Clinton of ties to Lucifer, and much more. But it was truly a screaming moment for audiences and a speechless one for the Trump family when Ted Cruz refused to endorse the presidential hopeful.
The scene was great enough itself, with all the range of emotions on their faces ranging from disappointed to flat out “what the fuck just happened.” Redditors on r/PhotoshopBattles have whipped up a flurry of new creations.
Pay close attention, you might just miss Simon Pegg or a particularly small edit.
And of course, select imaginative redditors have also wondered what’s going on elsewhere. Like right behind Trump’s head.
So that’s why the dude behind him is so engrossed on his phone.
Meanwhile, it’s unclear what’s going to end up happening with Cruz.
Thank goodness the RNC is finally coming to a close after Thursday. We just can’t deal with this shitshow lasting even longer.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.