- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors 3 Years Ago
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ 3 Years Ago
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix 3 Years Ago
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Today 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
- People are stanning Elizabeth Warren’s respect for a train’s quiet car Today 1:16 PM
- Far-right mobs attacked queer kids after first Pride in Ukraine city Today 1:13 PM
- Influencer who photoshopped clouds into photos is partnering with the editing app Today 12:34 PM
- Lupita Nyong’o and Danai Gurira team up for ‘Americanah’ Today 12:29 PM
- Video shows cop mocking Black ninth-grader who was detained at bus stop Today 12:27 PM
- Has Trump reversed course on fighting a war for the Saudis? Today 12:20 PM
- These iOS 13 features will have you racing to update your iPhone on Sept. 19 Today 12:05 PM
With presidential candidates preparing to duel for the White House later this year, redditors on Wednesday found another way to duke it out: a good ol’ Photoshop battle.
This week’s Republican National Convention has given us lots to WTF about: Melania Trump’s plagiarized speech, Ben Carson accusing Hillary Clinton of ties to Lucifer, and much more. But it was truly a screaming moment for audiences and a speechless one for the Trump family when Ted Cruz refused to endorse the presidential hopeful.
The scene was great enough itself, with all the range of emotions on their faces ranging from disappointed to flat out “what the fuck just happened.” Redditors on r/PhotoshopBattles have whipped up a flurry of new creations.
Pay close attention, you might just miss Simon Pegg or a particularly small edit.
And of course, select imaginative redditors have also wondered what’s going on elsewhere. Like right behind Trump’s head.
So that’s why the dude behind him is so engrossed on his phone.
Meanwhile, it’s unclear what’s going to end up happening with Cruz.
Thank goodness the RNC is finally coming to a close after Thursday. We just can’t deal with this shitshow lasting even longer.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.