- Netflix true crime series ‘The Innocent Man’ is a missed opportunity 1 Year Ago
- What can we learn from Ivanka Trump’s private email server? 1 Year Ago
- How to watch National Geographic online for free 1 Year Ago
- Bongo Cat proves that the internet still loves cats Today 7:00 AM
- Organize your life with the 10 best free calendar apps Today 6:00 AM
- How many devices can you stream YouTube TV with at once? Today 6:00 AM
- Watch Tiffany Pollard sell the sh*t out of Fenty Beauty makeup Monday 8:05 PM
- Speech pathologist sues Texas school district for right to boycott Israel Monday 5:25 PM
- ‘Fresh Prince’ actor sues Fortnite developer for using the Carlton dance Monday 4:40 PM
- 3D-printed head fools Android facial recognition Monday 3:01 PM
- FCC finally releases emails on Ajit Pai’s ‘Harlem Shake’ video Monday 2:33 PM
- Wall Street Journal website hacked with ‘apology’ to PewDiePie Monday 1:26 PM
- YouTube star James Charles feels ‘unsafe’ after home address leaks Monday 12:28 PM
- Jordan Peterson claims he’s building an alternative to Patreon Monday 12:19 PM
- We might finally see a same-sex Barbie set, thanks to this couple’s Instagram post Monday 12:16 PM
Being extraordinarily cute can get you out of a lot of trouble. Take, for instance, this amazing dog. He’s not amazing because he does tricks or saved other baby animals. In fact, he’s a bad dog. A very bad dog. But what he lacks in discipline, he makes up in sheer unadulterated cuteness. Sure, he’s utterly destroyed a bean bag, and his owner will probably be finding those pellets for the rest of his life, but it’s pretty much impossible to stay mad at anyone whose butt is that wiggly.
Posted by Neil Kempy on Sunday, August 6, 2017
At least at one point the doggo in question has the good manners to at least pretend to be ashamed, but when he hides behind the couch, it just makes him all the more adorable. Sure his owner pretends to be angry, but we all know this pupper is getting belly rubs as soon as the camera is shut off.
It’s not surprising this video has been viewed over 10 million times on Facebook. This little rascal should clearly have his own television show where he just destroys furniture and hides behind other furniture.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.