- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free 2 Years Ago
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever 2 Years Ago
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Donald Trump posted a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
- ‘Jailbirds’ prioritizes petty drama over insight Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to live stream Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk on DAZN Saturday 6:00 AM
Being extraordinarily cute can get you out of a lot of trouble. Take, for instance, this amazing dog. He’s not amazing because he does tricks or saved other baby animals. In fact, he’s a bad dog. A very bad dog. But what he lacks in discipline, he makes up in sheer unadulterated cuteness. Sure, he’s utterly destroyed a bean bag, and his owner will probably be finding those pellets for the rest of his life, but it’s pretty much impossible to stay mad at anyone whose butt is that wiggly.
Posted by Neil Kempy on Sunday, August 6, 2017
At least at one point the doggo in question has the good manners to at least pretend to be ashamed, but when he hides behind the couch, it just makes him all the more adorable. Sure his owner pretends to be angry, but we all know this pupper is getting belly rubs as soon as the camera is shut off.
It’s not surprising this video has been viewed over 10 million times on Facebook. This little rascal should clearly have his own television show where he just destroys furniture and hides behind other furniture.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.