- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Friday 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Friday 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Friday 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Friday 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Friday 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Friday 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Friday 10:48 AM
- Trump says ‘I didn’t need to do this’ while declaring national emergency Friday 10:48 AM
- Women sue border patrol for detaining them for speaking Spanish Friday 10:20 AM
Being extraordinarily cute can get you out of a lot of trouble. Take, for instance, this amazing dog. He’s not amazing because he does tricks or saved other baby animals. In fact, he’s a bad dog. A very bad dog. But what he lacks in discipline, he makes up in sheer unadulterated cuteness. Sure, he’s utterly destroyed a bean bag, and his owner will probably be finding those pellets for the rest of his life, but it’s pretty much impossible to stay mad at anyone whose butt is that wiggly.
Posted by Neil Kempy on Sunday, August 6, 2017
At least at one point the doggo in question has the good manners to at least pretend to be ashamed, but when he hides behind the couch, it just makes him all the more adorable. Sure his owner pretends to be angry, but we all know this pupper is getting belly rubs as soon as the camera is shut off.
It’s not surprising this video has been viewed over 10 million times on Facebook. This little rascal should clearly have his own television show where he just destroys furniture and hides behind other furniture.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.