- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
Being extraordinarily cute can get you out of a lot of trouble. Take, for instance, this amazing dog. He’s not amazing because he does tricks or saved other baby animals. In fact, he’s a bad dog. A very bad dog. But what he lacks in discipline, he makes up in sheer unadulterated cuteness. Sure, he’s utterly destroyed a bean bag, and his owner will probably be finding those pellets for the rest of his life, but it’s pretty much impossible to stay mad at anyone whose butt is that wiggly.
Posted by Neil Kempy on Sunday, August 6, 2017
At least at one point the doggo in question has the good manners to at least pretend to be ashamed, but when he hides behind the couch, it just makes him all the more adorable. Sure his owner pretends to be angry, but we all know this pupper is getting belly rubs as soon as the camera is shut off.
It’s not surprising this video has been viewed over 10 million times on Facebook. This little rascal should clearly have his own television show where he just destroys furniture and hides behind other furniture.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.