- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
People on Twitter got pretty hyped over Tim Kaine’s DNC speech.
Now forget everything you’re doing and let’s get to the #DadJokes:
Tim Kaine has a drawer just for his cargo shorts
— Bobby Big Wheel (@BobbyBigWheel) July 28, 2016
Tim Kaine is the dad who wants to play Pokemon Go but can’t figure out how to catch one
— Sapna Maheshwari (@sapna) July 28, 2016
Tim Kaine isn’t mad at Donald Trump. He’s just a bit disappointed.
— Ezra Klein (@ezraklein) July 28, 2016
Tim Kaine is like the stepdad that knows your dad was cool as hell so he buys you ice cream to make up for it.
— Ella Cerón (@ellaceron) July 28, 2016
Tim Kaine is the soccer dad who was excluded by the other soccer dads
— Lil’ Bill (@billzdollabillz) July 28, 2016
Tim Kaine loves you but you’re not getting the secret ingredient in his deviled eggs recipe.
— Brony Sanders (@texaninnyc) July 28, 2016
Tim Kaine wanted to make sure your sleepover was all right—oh, and he made nachos, he’ll just leave ‘em on the ping pong table
— Jason O. Gilbert (@gilbertjasono) July 28, 2016
Hey, Tim … adopt us all.
Aly Keves is a former Realtime Social Editor at the Daily Dot. While most of her time was spent on Twitter, she made time to write about 'The Bachelor,' adorable videos, and 'The Golden Girls.' She lives in New York City and became Bloomberg's Audience Engagement Editor in 2016.
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.