- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website 3 Years Ago
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario 3 Years Ago
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it 3 Years Ago
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through 3 Years Ago
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules 3 Years Ago
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting Today 8:44 AM
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose Today 8:20 AM
- Conservative guy’s Elizabeth Warren op-ed inspires ‘slap in the face’ meme Today 7:37 AM
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’ takes a crowd-pleasing look at her life and groundbreaking career Today 7:30 AM
- Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley’s ‘Chaos Walking’ is so bad it’s ‘unreleasable’ Today 7:01 AM
- The best Westerns on YouTube that you can watch for free Today 7:00 AM
- The shocking similarities between QAnon’s ‘Storm’ and the far-right’s ‘Second Civil War’ Today 6:30 AM
- Healsluts are challenging gaming to make room for queer, kinky self-discovery Today 6:30 AM
People on Twitter got pretty hyped over Tim Kaine’s DNC speech.
Now forget everything you’re doing and let’s get to the #DadJokes:
Tim Kaine has a drawer just for his cargo shorts
— Bobby Big Wheel (@BobbyBigWheel) July 28, 2016
Tim Kaine is the dad who wants to play Pokemon Go but can’t figure out how to catch one
— Sapna Maheshwari (@sapna) July 28, 2016
Tim Kaine isn’t mad at Donald Trump. He’s just a bit disappointed.
— Ezra Klein (@ezraklein) July 28, 2016
Tim Kaine is like the stepdad that knows your dad was cool as hell so he buys you ice cream to make up for it.
— Ella Cerón (@ellaceron) July 28, 2016
Tim Kaine is the soccer dad who was excluded by the other soccer dads
— Lil’ Bill (@billzdollabillz) July 28, 2016
Tim Kaine loves you but you’re not getting the secret ingredient in his deviled eggs recipe.
— Brony Sanders (@texaninnyc) July 28, 2016
Tim Kaine wanted to make sure your sleepover was all right—oh, and he made nachos, he’ll just leave ‘em on the ping pong table
— Jason O. Gilbert (@gilbertjasono) July 28, 2016
Hey, Tim … adopt us all.
Aly Keves is a former Realtime Social Editor at the Daily Dot. While most of her time was spent on Twitter, she made time to write about 'The Bachelor,' adorable videos, and 'The Golden Girls.' She lives in New York City and became Bloomberg's Audience Engagement Editor in 2016.
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.