- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Friday 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Friday 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Friday 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Friday 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Friday 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Friday 8:34 AM
New condom ad knows how Donald Trump could have been prevented
The idea of Donald Trump stuck in a condom is fun no matter when it takes place.
Well… now there’s a new condom ad that proclaims he should never have been conceived in the first place.
The ad was dreamed up by Platinum FMD. According to its website:
Platinum is an image conception studio that uses all available artistic means to find the best solution to create images. We are a blend of singular visions, artists who work together with the common goal of creating an eclectic and diverse work.
Platinum strives to make impossible images become reality.
In this case, it seems like a lot of American’s wish this particular image could become a reality.
Trump isn’t the only one the company thinks the world would be better off without. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un also ended up stuck in a prophylactic.
Both pictures are spec ads, meaning they weren’t created for any specific condom brand. Platinum was just showing off their image creation skills, which, in this case, seem pretty impressive.
H/T Boing Boing
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.