- People have started laundering money on Fortnite 2 Years Ago
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Today 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Today 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Today 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Today 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Today 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Today 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Today 1:00 AM
- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
New condom ad knows how Donald Trump could have been prevented
The idea of Donald Trump stuck in a condom is fun no matter when it takes place.
Well… now there’s a new condom ad that proclaims he should never have been conceived in the first place.
The ad was dreamed up by Platinum FMD. According to its website:
Platinum is an image conception studio that uses all available artistic means to find the best solution to create images. We are a blend of singular visions, artists who work together with the common goal of creating an eclectic and diverse work.
Platinum strives to make impossible images become reality.
In this case, it seems like a lot of American’s wish this particular image could become a reality.
Trump isn’t the only one the company thinks the world would be better off without. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un also ended up stuck in a prophylactic.
Both pictures are spec ads, meaning they weren’t created for any specific condom brand. Platinum was just showing off their image creation skills, which, in this case, seem pretty impressive.
H/T Boing Boing
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.