- ‘Ghosts of Sugar Land’ explores what happens if your friend joins ISIS Today 7:00 AM
- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
Well… now there’s a new condom ad that proclaims he should never have been conceived in the first place.
The ad was dreamed up by Platinum FMD. According to its website:
Platinum is an image conception studio that uses all available artistic means to find the best solution to create images. We are a blend of singular visions, artists who work together with the common goal of creating an eclectic and diverse work.
Platinum strives to make impossible images become reality.
In this case, it seems like a lot of American’s wish this particular image could become a reality.
Trump isn’t the only one the company thinks the world would be better off without. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un also ended up stuck in a prophylactic.
Both pictures are spec ads, meaning they weren’t created for any specific condom brand. Platinum was just showing off their image creation skills, which, in this case, seem pretty impressive.
H/T Boing Boing
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.