- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Wednesday 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Wednesday 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Wednesday 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Wednesday 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Wednesday 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Wednesday 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Wednesday 2:45 PM
New condom ad knows how Donald Trump could have been prevented
The idea of Donald Trump stuck in a condom is fun no matter when it takes place.
Well… now there’s a new condom ad that proclaims he should never have been conceived in the first place.
The ad was dreamed up by Platinum FMD. According to its website:
Platinum is an image conception studio that uses all available artistic means to find the best solution to create images. We are a blend of singular visions, artists who work together with the common goal of creating an eclectic and diverse work.
Platinum strives to make impossible images become reality.
In this case, it seems like a lot of American’s wish this particular image could become a reality.
Trump isn’t the only one the company thinks the world would be better off without. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un also ended up stuck in a prophylactic.
Both pictures are spec ads, meaning they weren’t created for any specific condom brand. Platinum was just showing off their image creation skills, which, in this case, seem pretty impressive.
H/T Boing Boing
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.