- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps 4 Years Ago
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media 4 Years Ago
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook 4 Years Ago
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ 4 Years Ago
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ 4 Years Ago
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Today 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Today 2:07 PM
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme Today 2:07 PM
- Edward Snowden says 9/11 could have been stopped on Joe Rogan podcast Today 1:44 PM
- TikTok releases safety videos Today 1:30 PM
- Instagram to label fake news as ‘False Information’ Today 1:28 PM
- A handy guide to deciding which VSCO filter your photo needs Today 12:35 PM
- Mom calls out teacher for painting fake bullet wound on her son’s face Today 12:04 PM
- It’s time to find the right router for your home Today 11:54 AM
- Matt Gaetz attempts to storm impeachment hearing with a phalanx of elderly white men Today 11:17 AM
Cat walks onstage during classical concert, to the delight of audience and performers
The pied orchestra of AUB have a new audience.
Musicians at the American University of Beirut managed to pull a pied piper and entice an unlikely member of the audience during a recent classical music concert.
The Lebanese university has a large cat population, and along with being a frequent sighting on campus, they may occasionally pop up in lectures. But one of them made an appearance onstage during a concert to the tune of a slow song, to the shock of the musicians playing for the crowd.
The cat’s speed is directly proportional to the speed of the song, providing even more amusement when the music speeds up.
Screengrab via theepictallguy/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.