- Twitch star Amorounth caught driving while streaming 3 Years Ago
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Newcastle 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Valencia 3 Years Ago
- ‘Bully. Coward. Victim.’ dives deep into the life of an ‘evil’ man 3 Years Ago
- Paul Rudd acts his tail off in Netflix’s ‘Living With Yourself’ Today 8:15 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Modern Love’ adaptation feels like an ad for love Today 7:00 AM
- Paul Dano will play the Riddler in ‘The Batman’ Today 6:59 AM
- How Fakku pulled classic dating game True Love ’95 out of licensing hell Today 6:00 AM
- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
Better light up the Bat-Signal, looks like this kid is going to need some backup.
The birthday boy is so entranced and dedicated to Batman that he won’t let his dad dig into the Batman-branded sweet treat. Whenever the pops goes in for the cake, the boy gives him a stern “don’t touch.”
It’s pretty cute how much this kid stands up for the symbol of justice in Gotham, but come on now—that cake looks too good to just let sit. Eventually, you gotta let dad cut it into slices.
Quite literally a case of “you can’t have your cake and eat it too.”
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.