- Report: DACA recipients increasingly being denied federal housing loans Friday 3:54 PM
- Chris Christie is finally getting praise—for turning down Donald Trump Friday 3:39 PM
- Net neutrality died last year. But the fight’s just begun Friday 1:18 PM
- Kim Kierkegaardashian creator says popular Twitter account ‘speaks to the duality in all of us’ Friday 1:02 PM
- Facebook admits that 6.8 million users’ private photos were exposed Friday 12:55 PM
- YouTube reviewer heads to homeless shelter to critique the food Friday 12:46 PM
- Viral video shows Brooklyn woman’s racist tirade and violent attack Friday 12:38 PM
- 7-year-old migrant girl dies in Border Patrol custody Friday 11:31 AM
- People are losing it after hearing the end of Ariana Grande’s new song ‘Imagine’ Friday 11:28 AM
- Failed Green party candidate was secretly behind this popular QAnon account Friday 11:05 AM
- Dude gets dunked on for claiming Keira Knightley’s ‘six pack’ makes her trans Friday 10:52 AM
- A theoretical tax on Bud Light has infuriated conservatives Friday 10:10 AM
- Tumblr is back on the iOS App Store as NSFW content ban looms Friday 10:10 AM
- Here’s why YouTube deleted 58 million videos and a ton of accounts Friday 9:43 AM
- The 25 worst passwords of 2018 Friday 9:27 AM
We totally believe it.
Ever since Lemonade dropped, Beyoncé fans and the media have wondered just who “Becky with the good hair” is. But now, one theory posits that Becky could be… Beyoncé herself??? Well, not really herself, but a clone.
The conspiracy was brought to our attention by the Root, which posted this screenshot from a True Believer:
via The Root
The evidence is pretty damning.
There’s more: If Beyoncé has one or more clones, it could explain the great Blue Ivy Pregnancy Confusion of 2011, as obviously a different Beyoncé carried Blue Ivy to term while Original Beyonce met with the press.
And who else but a clone would have fallen down at the Super Bowl halftime show? Real Beyoncé has never been this clumsy!
Or perhaps the Beyoncé who fell was Beyoncé 1.0, as she admits that when she performs, the person who comes out is Sasha Fierce. She says it’s an alternate personality, but that’s just what they want us to believe.
The clone theory could also explain why she was acting so strangely at this Brooklyn Nets game. Perhaps the Illuminati hadn’t provided her clone with enough protein supplements that day?
In fact, her clones are being pimped out by the Illuminati for financial gain. Just listen to this very convincing YouTuber!
Right now, the most compelling theory is that the entity we know as “Beyoncé” is actually multiple clones working as pop star, wife, mother, and business mogul all at once. However, there’s a counter-theory that Beyoncé Knowles was actually killed year 2000—and replaced by a reptilian.
But if indeed there were a Beyoncé clone—or multiple clones—then it’s entirely possible that Jay Z mistook one for the other and had an affair with his own wife’s doppelgänger. With evidence like that, it’s flat-out impossible to believe there’s just one Beyoncé. Wake up, sheeple!
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'