- Twitch star Amorounth caught driving while streaming 3 Years Ago
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Newcastle 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Valencia 3 Years Ago
- ‘Bully. Coward. Victim.’ dives deep into the life of an ‘evil’ man Today 8:42 AM
- Paul Rudd acts his tail off in Netflix’s ‘Living With Yourself’ Today 8:15 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Modern Love’ adaptation feels like an ad for love Today 7:00 AM
- Paul Dano will play the Riddler in ‘The Batman’ Today 6:59 AM
- How Fakku pulled classic dating game True Love ’95 out of licensing hell Today 6:00 AM
- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
Ever since Lemonade dropped, Beyoncé fans and the media have wondered just who “Becky with the good hair” is. But now, one theory posits that Becky could be… Beyoncé herself??? Well, not really herself, but a clone.
The conspiracy was brought to our attention by the Root, which posted this screenshot from a True Believer:
via The Root
The evidence is pretty damning.
There’s more: If Beyoncé has one or more clones, it could explain the great Blue Ivy Pregnancy Confusion of 2011, as obviously a different Beyoncé carried Blue Ivy to term while Original Beyonce met with the press.
And who else but a clone would have fallen down at the Super Bowl halftime show? Real Beyoncé has never been this clumsy!
Or perhaps the Beyoncé who fell was Beyoncé 1.0, as she admits that when she performs, the person who comes out is Sasha Fierce. She says it’s an alternate personality, but that’s just what they want us to believe.
The clone theory could also explain why she was acting so strangely at this Brooklyn Nets game. Perhaps the Illuminati hadn’t provided her clone with enough protein supplements that day?
In fact, her clones are being pimped out by the Illuminati for financial gain. Just listen to this very convincing YouTuber!
Right now, the most compelling theory is that the entity we know as “Beyoncé” is actually multiple clones working as pop star, wife, mother, and business mogul all at once. However, there’s a counter-theory that Beyoncé Knowles was actually killed year 2000—and replaced by a reptilian.
But if indeed there were a Beyoncé clone—or multiple clones—then it’s entirely possible that Jay Z mistook one for the other and had an affair with his own wife’s doppelgänger. With evidence like that, it’s flat-out impossible to believe there’s just one Beyoncé. Wake up, sheeple!
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'