- Daniel Caesar dons cape for whiteness—and gets canceled 2 Years Ago
- Triton is a new malware ‘deliberately’ designed to put lives at risk Today 3:23 PM
- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best Today 1:54 PM
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Today 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Today 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Today 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Today 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Today 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Today 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Today 10:37 AM
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again Today 10:37 AM
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Today 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Today 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Today 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Today 8:58 AM
Photo by Axel Bueckert/Shutterstock (Licensed)
Your secrets aren’t safe here.
To say you haven’t played the game of “Never Have I Ever” before is almost as questionable as saying you’ve never put on a pair of socks. Asking Never Have I Ever questions is almost a right of passage during grade school and transforms into a blurry drinking game by the time college rolls around.
The main goal of Never Have I Ever is to expose your poor life choices to whoever is in the room so they will never look at you the same. Throughout the game there will always be someone who is bored by the decisions they’ve made, lies to cover-up an offense, and reveals themselves as the sexual deviant of the friend group.
Keeping the game afloat with good questions can be challenging, which is one of the reasons the game typically turns sexual after question number three. To avoid awkward silences and keep the game going, we put together a list of the best Never Have I Ever questions based off of our own experiences and twisted minds.
The best Never Have I Ever questions:
1) Never have I ever called in sick to work because I was hungover.
2) Never have I ever had a near-death experience.
3) Never have I ever flashed a bartender for a free drink.
4) Never have I ever called someone the wrong name during sex.
5) Never have I ever made out with a stranger.
6) Never have I ever eaten food out of a trash can.
7) Never have I ever considered moving because of the election.
8) Never have I ever talked to myself out loud in public.
9) Never have I ever farted in public, smelt it, and enjoyed it.
10) Never have I ever lied about my “number” to avoid judgement.
11) Never have I ever given or received a lap dance.
12) Never have I ever slept with my best friend.
13) Never have I ever sent a dirty text to the wrong person.
14) Never have I ever made out while listening to Nickleback.
15) Never have I ever peed myself in public as an adult.
16) Never have I ever eaten so much I threw up and then swallowed it.
17) Never have I ever been to a swingers party with my spouse.
18) Never have I ever snuck into a private party.
19) Never have I ever re-gifted a gift that was given to me.
20) Never have I ever been in handcuffs, for any reason.
21) Never have I ever been to a church and gotten drunk at a bar on the same day.
22) Never have I ever had sex with someone twice my age.
23) Never have I ever gone skinny dipping with someone in a hotel pool.
24) Never have I ever sniffed my underwear to see if it’s clean or dirty.
25) Never have I ever been pregnant.
26) Never have I ever fooled around with a family member.
27) Never have I ever had an STD scare.
28) Never have I ever dined and dashed.
29) Never have I ever said “I love you” just to have sex with someone.
30) Never have I ever been slapped across the face.
- 85 impossible ‘Would You Rather’ questions
- Here are 6 Amazon products that are definitely not for cocaine
- 12 legal drugs that will give you a psychedelic trip
- 10 surprising sex facts that will blow your mind
31) Never have I ever had sex with a friend’s parent, or parents.
32) Never have I ever gone to work in a mind-altered state from drugs or alcohol.
33) Never have I ever used a common household item as a sex toy and put it back where it belongs.
34) Never have I ever required medical attention due to a foreign object stuck inside my body.
35) Never have I ever blown a line of cocaine off of someone’s body.
36) Never have I ever deleted a post on social media because I had a low percentage of “likes.”
37) Never have I ever had to do the walk of shame.
38) Never have I ever woken up in a strange place without remembering how I got there.
39) Never have I ever received or initiated a booty call.
40) Never have I ever taken nude pictures of a friend.
41) Never have I ever puked on someone while hooking up with them.
42) Never have I ever committed a hit-and-run.
43) Never have I ever eaten a piece of gum found underneath a table.
44) Never have I ever kissed a cousin.
45) Never have I ever slurred a racist remark toward someone.
46) Never have I ever grabbed a random woman’s ass without permission.
47) Never have I ever grabbed a man’s penis without permission.
48) Never have I ever farted in someone’s face.
49) Never have I ever worn my clothes inside out for an entire day.
50) Never have I ever punched someone.
51) Never have I ever taken my shoes off in a restaurant.
52) Never have I ever chugged coffee.
53) Never have I ever eaten my snot.
54) Never have I ever participated in a protest.
55) Never have I ever licked someone’s butt.
56) Never have I ever broken a mirror.
57) Never have I ever binge-watched a TV show.
58) Never have I ever gone to bed without brushing my teeth.
59) Never have I ever been involved in car wreck.
60) Never have I ever kissed my friend’s significant other.
- The ultimate guide to Snapchat flirting
- A beginner’s guide to sexting
- The sexiest movies that somehow passed Netflix’s porn censors
61) Never have I ever cried while drunk.
62) Never have I ever believed in a conspiracy theory.
63) Never have I ever shattered my phone screen.
64) Never have I ever taken someone else’s dog without permission.
65) Never have I ever smoked in an establishment that was “non-smoking.”
66) Never have I ever peed in a bed.
67) Never have I ever kissed a family member on the mouth.
68) Never have I ever shoplifted.
69) Never have I ever starved myself for the sake of losing weight.
70) Never have I ever masturbated to porn.
Looking for more? Here are the best texting games to play when you’re bored, the best board games for big groups, and your guide to the best SpongeBob memes (so far). Plus, the real truth about porn games and the definitive list of what to do when you’re bored at home.
Editor’s note: This article is regularly updated for relevance.
Kristen Hubby is a tech and lifestyle reporter. Her writing focuses on sex, pop culture, streaming entertainment, and social media, with an emphasis on major platforms like Snapchat, YouTube, and Spotify. Her work has also appeared in Austin Monthly and the Austin American-Statesman, where she covered local news and the dining scene in Austin, Texas.