- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album 5 Years Ago
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Today 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Today 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Today 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Today 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Today 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
- Viral video purports to show doctors with guns amid coronavirus outbreak Saturday 1:07 PM
- Russian YouTubers pretend to be Greta Thunberg, share alleged prank call with Bernie Sanders Saturday 11:07 AM
- TikTok teens are shaving off their eyebrows to ‘look like’ Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid Saturday 10:25 AM
Tiny bear cubs have the world’s cutest wrestling match
Can. Not. Handle. This.
Hey, you busy? Great—I don’t care. Whatever you’re in the middle of can’t hope to compete with this video of some grizzly bear cubs going at it.
Shot in California’s Yosemite National Park, the clip captures a battle to determine the tougher of two tiny titans. According to an Instagram caption, Mama Bear waited just off to the side of the road for the fisticuffs to come to an end, whereupon the trio ambled off into the woods.
Here’s a cute video to end the day — two baby #bears wrestling at #Yosemite #NationalPark in #California. Jeff Molyneaux (@jeffmolyneaux) captured this amazing video just outside @yosemitenps near Hetch Hetchy as he was driving home from a hiking and camping trip. Don’t worry, the mama bear is out of the video, just off the road, and after the wrestling match, the bear cubs made it safely to her. “It is still one of the best experiences I have had on a camping trip,” Jeff says. Video courtesy of Jeff Molyneaux (@jeffmolyneaux). #nature #wildlife 🐻🐻
A video posted by U.S. Department of the Interior (@usinterior) on
Man, those things are furrocious.
Photo via Larry Lamsa/Flickr
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'