- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Today 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Today 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Today 3:30 AM
- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
- AirPods are getting that sweet, sweet Black Friday price drop Friday 4:24 PM
- Looking for a Nintendo Switch? Black Friday deals are here Friday 4:04 PM
- Facebook copies Instagram with experimental ‘Popular Photos’ feature Friday 3:58 PM
- This iPhone app says it will alert you if you’ve been hacked Friday 2:43 PM
- ‘Marvel’s Hero Project’ is the wholesome content 2019 needs Friday 2:40 PM
- Get more out of VSCO with VSCO search Friday 2:09 PM
- Twitter carves out ‘cause-based’ advocacy exemption in political ads ban Friday 2:06 PM
- Disney+ accounts are being hacked—here’s how to protect yourself Friday 1:52 PM
Barnes and Noble is the place you go when you want to buy a Dan Brown novel for your friend who enjoys reading Dan Brown novels.
spent rainy day at barnes and noble browsing with a gift card from honors english ii. love you all. happy summer. dan brown novel to start!
— Irene Gilman (@Gilmanator14) July 1, 2013
Barnes and Noble is a good place to take a nap.
40 min nap in a Barnes and Noble I’m a new woman
— Might Be Alex (@failraiser) May 1, 2016
Barnes and Noble is where you take a date when you want them to think you’re literate, smart, or a poet who doesn’t know where to buy used books.
Take me on a Barnes and noble date so I know it’s real
— DeAnna (@DeAnnaax) June 21, 2016
Barnes and Noble is the way-too humongous bookstore that’s perfect for whenever you have nowhere else to go.
Bouta take my bored ass to barnes and noble lol
— ♉April29th #WaitOnIt (@iamDrWanza) February 23, 2016
Barnes and Noble is now the place where you can get fucking wasted.
Barnes and Noble is about to start selling alcohol. Catch me wine drunk as hell in the historical wars section #lit
— unreliable narrator (@talleyflowers) June 26, 2016
That’s right. “Some” Barnes and Noble locations will soon sell beer and wine, which means you’ll have a more sophisticated place to pre-game.
This is huge news for people who enjoy a nice Merlot while reading Nietzsche, or want to feel a light buzz as they flip through Mrs. Dalloway and sip on Chardonnay, or need to down multiple cans of PBR before drunkenly attempting to read Miles Klee’s latest novel. (Editor’s note: Barnes and Noble does not carry my books, but you can easily buy them online while knocking back whiskey shots.)
Barnes and Noble is going to start having wine and beer so people can get drunk enough to buy some books
— Christine Gosnay (@dagny) June 26, 2016
For more information on this epic announcement, watch this:
Yes, along with the opportunity to get blackout drunk in the Astrology section on a Friday night, you can dine on some fine cuisine after you wake up from your stupor. From here it’s just a matter of time before Barnes and Noble becomes a weed dispensary as well. But until you’re allowed to roll a fat one in Science Fiction, you can always sneak in some edibles.
Barnes and Noble is going to start serving beer and wine, it’s a very conflicting day for people who shop for self help books there.
— Travis Keel (@keel_travis) June 26, 2016
So thank you, Barnes and Noble. You didn’t have to do this, but you’re really feeling yourself lately, so you did. And for that, we’re all like:
Barnes and Noble is gonna start selling alcohol and food I can’t wait to literally live in there
— brianna (@CeIIophane) June 26, 2016