- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
Artist paints beautiful Donald Trump portrait with her boob
A sight for sore nipples.
This article contains explicit material and is NSFW.
The insurgent presidential candidacy of Donald Trump has provided no shortage of inspiration for the Internet’s most outrageous artists. So far, we’ve seen a Trump mosaic made of 500 dick pics, a startling vision of Trump posing nude, and some nightmarish Photoshops of the man’s face and hands. Trump’s spray-tanned visage has even been rendered in menstrual blood.
Add to that list a magnificent new work that comes from the heart…or somewhere near it. The artist, Aimee Davison, sometimes eschews brushes for a more direct application of pigment, painting instead with her (right) breast.
But don’t take my word for it. Watch the maestro in action.
Davison is now auctioning off the one-of-a-kind canvas, promising to donate proceeds to a breast cancer charity of Trump’s choosing. With just two bids in so far, anyone can currently grab it for little more than $30—a far cry from its stated value of “priceless.”
We can think of at least one savvy businessman who might be interested in an investment opportunity like this.
Screengrab via LOLPervs (Davison)/YouTube
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'