- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
Artist paints beautiful Donald Trump portrait with her boob
A sight for sore nipples.
This article contains explicit material and is NSFW.
The insurgent presidential candidacy of Donald Trump has provided no shortage of inspiration for the Internet’s most outrageous artists. So far, we’ve seen a Trump mosaic made of 500 dick pics, a startling vision of Trump posing nude, and some nightmarish Photoshops of the man’s face and hands. Trump’s spray-tanned visage has even been rendered in menstrual blood.
Add to that list a magnificent new work that comes from the heart…or somewhere near it. The artist, Aimee Davison, sometimes eschews brushes for a more direct application of pigment, painting instead with her (right) breast.
But don’t take my word for it. Watch the maestro in action.
Davison is now auctioning off the one-of-a-kind canvas, promising to donate proceeds to a breast cancer charity of Trump’s choosing. With just two bids in so far, anyone can currently grab it for little more than $30—a far cry from its stated value of “priceless.”
We can think of at least one savvy businessman who might be interested in an investment opportunity like this.
Screengrab via LOLPervs (Davison)/YouTube
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'